• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Much Fun Can You Pack into 6 Days? Lots of Pics! Updated TODAY!

I started a new job this week, so have been going through dis-withdrawals.
BUT
was thrilled to steal a minute this morning
(at home :rolleyes1 )
and find updates from Sneezie!
Thank you for taking me with you to AKL...
the way you describe it makes me feel like I am there.

And the Halloween pictures of Jasmine and Tanner were great.

(We got ZERO trick-or-treaters this year.)

Thanks, Sneezie!

Hi Peg, I know all about work getting in the way of play! I'm glad you're back! Dis withdrawals make me woosie :sick:

I can't believe you didn't get any trick-or-treaters! I should have directed some of mine to your house. I doubt that they would have cared that you live so far away. :rotfl:

Because he looks a little like Schpupin to me. Minus the cape, of course.

017_17-1.jpg

He's such a cutie, Sneezie.

I've been reading off and on but am just now posting. I'm glad yall liked AKL. We really loved it when we stayed there. But you know you shouldn't be posting pictures of me here.

SD530874.jpg

Kidding.

I catch enough flack for wearing flip flops to dinner in the parks. I ain't about to wear a dress and some heels around The Animal Kingdom. Of all places. How cool was it that some random stranger hooked you up with Dream Fastpasses? That's awesome.

Keep it comin' Sneezie.

Hi La-squared! It's nice of you to post.

No, Tanner doesn't have a speech impediment. He sounds kind of like Eeyore, except when he's excited then he sounds like Eeyore on Speed! NOSchpupun's owner

I actually thought the lady in the heels was Me(l), and I was going to catch her off guard, but alas I saw another lady in heels and realized that it wasn't just Me(l) that dressed inappropriately at the parks.

If you keep reading, I'll keep 'em coming. Or will I?

Last edited by Sneezie : Today at 02:06 PM. Reason: If only I would have known to look! I did cast a glance at the bathroom in Canada though.

DED.

I think there's something wrong with your turkey, Sneezie. Just sayin'.

:moped:

DED.

I think there's something wrong with your turkey, Sneezie. Just sayin'.

I tried to fix my turkey, just in case that wasn't a figure of speech. I know on my computer all I could see was the top of his head. I just thought it was me. Thanks for pointing it out. I wonder how many other people saw it was not working and didn't say anything. It kinda feels like I walked into a restaurant with my shirt buttoned wronged.

If it doesn't work now I have no idea how to fix it.

Now, if you meant that figuratively... well, you're still right.

I don't know about your figurative turkey, or what a figurative turkey even is, but your literal turkey is fixed now.

He looked a little funny before.

turkey / good sense = same thing!

Thanks again for pointing it out.

Okay, we've reached DAY 4!!! Saturday - Only Two and a Half Days left.

Before I go any further I have to add in here that sometime during the day on Friday, I'm sure it's between the time that Kenya and I left AK and when we went to MGM, we went back to the hotel and I made the rest of our reservations. We still had three left and two days to use them - the half day didn't count. I was surprised - even though I shouldn't have been since I do get on these boards from time - that most of the places I chose were already booked. I was getting so discouraged that at one point I threw out a request for a party of 10 at Cinderella's Royal Table for 8:05am just to hear the rejection. However, we did manage to make some reservations and I was happy with them - as if I had a choice.

So now we're back to Day 4, September 8th - It's Donnie Jr.'s 29th birthday and what better place to celebrate the birthday of the only male in our group but with breakfast at…

AKERSHUS!!!!

Okay, so I tried to get reservations at Chef Mickey's but it was full. Shoot me!

We had reservations for 10:05am so we were able to sleep a little later than we had been. We got to Akershus with minutes to spare so we looked around a bit. I even went to the little store that sells Lalah perfume, smelled it, check the price, got discouraged and walked out - just like I do every year. It's tradition. Who am I to kill it?

While we were waiting for our name to be called, Mary Poppins came visit. Mary is my favorite!!!!

SD530893.jpg

She's a nanny who doesn't take any back talk. Just like me ;)

Cinderella came out next and Ayeshia and Anesha went to take pictures with her.

SD530896.jpg

After about a fifteen-minute wait, The Royal "Sneeze" Family was called to table. Amid the groans from my family for me using my married name and embarrassing them we got into the line to take pictures with Belle.

Here are Farrah and Jasmine and the lover of all beasts:

SD530897.jpg

You notice that Farrah is wearing her LSU Tigers shirt and it is a Saturday so you know where she'll be later tonight - The ESPN Club - again.

Here we are at our banquet table.

SD530899.jpg

The food was very good. I can't remember anything that really stood out in my mind, but I do remember that there weren't any complaints. Sorry, we didn't take pictures of the food. People tend to look at big people funny when they take pictures of their plates.

Oh, and guess who decided to get up and join us for breakfast this morning: Kenya and her girls!!!

SD530907.jpg

Here's a picture of the girls with Sleeping Beauty:

SD530903.jpg

And here's the reason why Donnie Jr. didn't complain about going to Akershus on his birthday:

SD530908.jpg

and

SD530915.jpg

You show me a man who can resist a gal dressed like that AND cake and I'll show you a liar!

After Akershus, we hit this ride:

SD530916.jpg

This was also a first for us. And a last.

I at least knew to walk straight through the doors after the ride and bypass the video. We went into the gift shop instead.

Jasmine, Kemarr and Kia played with the Viking hats as I'm sure many, many others before them have:

Here's my first attempt at taking their picture:

SD530917.jpg

Oh, excuse me ma'am. I didn't realize I was taking a picture where you were planning to walk. Do you perchance know the trees outside of room 4020 at the AKL? They tend to block shots as well.

Here's a better picture:

SD530918.jpg

Here's another set of decidedly uncomfortable feet :tiptoe: :sad2:

SD530919.jpg

That's it for today: next up is more Epcot and a Track that Failed the Test!

This is the most activity I've ever had in one day on my trip report. :goodvibes I feel so special. I almost don't want to leave work.

Hopefully, I can't get on here at least once between now and Monday morning, but if not, have a nice weekend. I'm off now. I have some leftover Olive Garden Chicken Marsala and high school football action to tend to !

:drive: :moped:

At the malls they were giving out ice cream cones and soda....

Lol the ice pops would have been good.. They can always refreeze them.... :)

I thought I'd bury this deep down in the recesses of the trip reports board. I was so embarrassed that I'd left another report unfinished and I was hoping that I would not be uncovered. So I guess I'll have to type up another segment.....

Just be advised anything said in this TR from this point on may or may not be true.:rotfl:

I saw a post of yours on ZZUB's trippie and clicked on your siggie.

"We received two bags of honey-roasted peanuts; I ate one bag and stored the other one just in case I fell on lean times."

This was the first time I was :lmao:

(I always save the peanuts/pretzels, too. What the heck for?)

I don't want to think about how much time I've already spent reading this, but I'm hooked.

Thanks for sharing.

Whhhaaaaat??? Sneezie's BACK?!!!!

I hope you finish this report, even though you posted the pic of me in my tight white shorts and heels! :lmao:

Hello, hello,

Just started reading your trip report and couldn't believe that you have a cousin name Kenya who is 35.

My name is Kenya too and I am also 35.

Who''da thunk!!!

This trip report keeps coming back.

You all are just intent on having me finish this thing aren't you.

I do plan on coming back to it before my next trip. That's the reason I haven't removed the link from my signature. I know if I remove it it's gone forever.

Give me some time and I'll get it done.

i am laughing so hard i can hardly type what a great tr thank you for sharing it with us can not wait for more you have a gift to make people laugh well done

:tinker:

I thought I'd bury this deep down in the recesses of the trip reports board. I was so embarrassed that I'd left another report unfinished and I was hoping that I would not be uncovered. So I guess I'll have to type up another segment.....

Just be advised anything said in this TR from this point on may or may not be true.:rotfl:

I'm sorry! :confused3 I love reading trip reports and I thougt your TR was very interesting. I would love to hear the rest. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter