How much fuel do Disney buses use?

liquidbase

Mouseketeer
Hi. I remember a while ago at WDW, a Disney bus driver was telling people facts about the bus service. One of the facts was the amount of diesel fuel the vehicles run on every year. I recall the bus driver saying that it was a large amount, but I can't remember how much. Do you know?

the amount I don't remember... but I remember a cost analysis figure that WDW could run the buses for 75 years vs what it would cost to build the monorail to all the parks and DTD.

I am sure you could probably get more answers over on the Transportation board. I am pretty sure, though, that at one time Disney claimed that they were transitioning their bus fleet to more eco-friendly fuels such as natural gas.

I would suggest you ask this on our Transportation board. I think we have some WDW Bus drivers that post there and can probably tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter