• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much for starter sets???

girliemomx3

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knew how much starter sets are at the parks. I am looking at the princess starter set for my daughters and want to get them before we go. They are $43.00 at laughing place...how much cheaper are they at the parks???

Oh My! I just looked at the laughing place. They are very overpriced for the starter sets. The princess one (I think) is $26.95 at the parks. I just got my son the deluxe stitch set for his birthday for our upcoming trip. I got it from a seller on ebay. It was $40 including shipping. At the park they sell for $50. The laughing place has it for $84.95! Ouch! There is a site where you can see what is available at the parks. I am not sure of how to post a link but I'll cut and paste it in. HTH. Chris.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/search/results?keywords=starter set

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter