How much food?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
I asked this on the Community Board, but someone suggested I try here!
Planning DS's grad party - having 65-70 people (mostly adults). Ordered 2 - 6 foot heroes, and lots of salads.
I'm using those aluminum trays that you put on the racks - but I bought the small ones, so 2 to a rack. A friend said I'd need 14 of those small trays to feed that many people. Any opinions?

So far I've made 2 sausage/peppers, 2 pasta salad, 2 meatballs and the ravioli are boiling right now! Next will be chicken fingers and chicken pieces.

Questions for you...

what time is the party starting?

are you having appetizers?

how many of those 70 are adults, meaning not teens and kids since they tend to eat differently?

what types of other foods do you have planned?

Party starts at 2:00......appetizers will be mostly chips/dip....some veggies. Of the 70 people, about 20 are teens.
Besides, the 2 6ft heroes and salads (12#!!), pasta salad.
Sheet cake, cookies and fruit for dessert.......

I think 14 of those trays would be alot of food. If I am reading your first post right, did you already make 2 trays of peppers and sausages? and others??

If you did, then I think you have plenty of food as is and won't worry about having to make any more.

No, it was just going to be 14 total.........but I'm stopping at 12 (they're half trays)....after I started to cook, it looked like an awful lot of food!! Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter