How much does WDW come up in your house?

We've dialed it back a notch, but around ADR time we annoyed the heck out of everyone else in the family.

My husband keeps a countdown, though, and will occasionally stick his head into whatever room I am to yell "150 DAYS!" or whatever. (Especially annoying when I am in the shower, bless his heart.)

Thank-you all for making us feel better about our obsession. We have been walking too. Our trip is in September , so , we figure we can get quite a few miles in before then. If not , we know that we will get them in when we get to the parks. LOL. Dis boards are such a help to get my Disney "fix" and great people like you guys really brighten my days. Thanks again. pixiedust: PixieDust to everyone.

*NEVER.* I live in a house full of party poopers. I'm the only Disney fanatic-my sister is a Disney fanatic too, and that's why we take our Sisters Trips, but she doesn't live in the same city as me. We talk about it constantly when we're together on weekends though, to the great annoyance of her youngest daughter. :D

your not alone! we do the same thing - i think that we have replanned this vacation more in the past month than we did for our last vacation and i planned that for two years

We also have our daily Disney conversation in our family. If it's not pertaining to our own trip that we are planning it could be did u hear so n so is planning a trip or oh did you hear the latest news about something happening. We also listen to the podcast while dh & I exercise so that's a conversation after it's over. Funny now to think of how often we talk about it bc I'm sure many ppl think we r obsessed. pixiedust:

Disney comes up probably 3-4 times/week. We are always in planning mode for a future trip to either Florida or California! We are constantly reading articles about Disney, watching youtube videos, and planning planning planning (if only in our minds :) ) for what restaurants we want to try next or what events we want to attend. Right now we are talking about doing a RunDisney event.

We also talk about moving to Central Florida often as well. It is helpful that friends of ours made the cross-country move a few years back :)

Disney, Disney, Disney! It is truly our favorite vacation destination we talk about it several times a week. Right now we talk about it every day as we're planning our second family trip back in 2016! :smickey: My husband sends me articles, I talk his ear off, the kids ask questions, we read though the old Complete DISNEY WORLD FROM *blush* 5 years ago. o_O I've reserved the one for 2016 already...We've started gathering t-shirts and things on sale at the Disney store, we're saving our Disney movie points and, and everyone has their personal fave restaurant already chosen!

Dis-obsessed oh just a wee bit! :stitch:

Seems like 24/7 We have a dog named Disney and a dog named Fantasia. The house phone is Pluto and it barks. Yes we are a little obsessed here. We're always talking about WDW and when & where we will head over there. I just wish DTD/Disney Springs would hurry up and get done.

DH and I have come to realize that we have very lengthy discussions EVERY day !! :confused3 We both have active and happy lives , but , Disney seems to always be on our minds :rotfl2:. Are we the only couple that have this going on ? Things will be going along and he will " just wonder " what night we are eating at Whispering Canyon " , things like that. It seems that we have lived this trip a hundred times over by now and we still have always to wait. :woohoo:We are also planning a trip for next year with his cousin and her husband and we have rearranged that so - o- o many times LOL. Does anyone else have this condition ? Please tell me that we are not alone !! pixiedust:

It comes up very little in our house. My husband is a so-so fan, teenage daughter doesn't want to hear about disney and while I could talk about the new stuff I've read about all the time, I don't since they don't really care.
That's what I have the disboards for. LOL

DH doesn't mind hearing about it and I talk about it A LOT. He mostly just giggles at me.

Yup, daily. When planning a trip like we currently are, it's hourly.

My DD 7 is so funny. Even when not planning a trip she'll randomly comment that this smells like disney or reminds me of driving in the car to the airport at disney or sounds like disney. We are 5 days out from our trip and last night she kept saying how she couldn't believe we were going so many times at bed that I had to shush her so she'd calm down to fall asleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter