• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much does mixology or wine tasing cost?

stevensmom

Earning My Ears
:cheer2:Going on the Dream end of May for just 3 nights so planning ahead. How much is the fee for Tasting Seminars like Mixology or Wine Tasting? Has anyone ever been?
Thanks for any advice.:wave2:

Most I have seen are $15, although I think I saw one that was $20 (Champagne maybe???) I did Mixology on the Fantasy and Dream and it was $15 on each. I also did the Tequila tasting on the Dream and it was $15. The Martini Tasting (which I didn't do) was $15.

Champagne tasting was $30 on the Fantasy in March. Mixology is $15.

Most tastings are $15 or $20 per person, and a few are $30. They can tell you when you inquire; they have a master list with all of the tastings for the cruise, days & times they are held, and cost of each. In March, I snapped a pic of it with my phone to decide which one I wanted to do.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Will definitely sign up DH &DH for mixology and a tasting if available. Son just grad from college and has started brewing his own beer. This sounds like a good activity for them both. Thanks.:thumbsup2

Just off the Fantasy this morning and DH and I did Mixology. It was $15 and we loved it! In fact, I discovered my new favorite drink!

Make sure you go sign up at Guest Services as soon as your board the ship. It will fill up fast on a 3 day cruise since there aren't many opportunities to offer the class (if any at all? ours were only offered on the 3 at sea days).

I've seen the navigator copies where they list the day's events like these, but how would you find out before that day when they are available? I would love to do the mixology class...and the champagne tasting...and a rum tasting...

I've seen the navigator copies where they list the day's events like these, but how would you find out before that day when they are available? I would love to do the mixology class...and the champagne tasting...and a rum tasting...

The best thing to do would be to go to Guest Services as soon as you board. They were able to tell us all the days and times the different classes were offered.

What drinks do they serve in the Mixology tastings? I've done the Martini tastings but that's all.

What drinks do they serve in the Mixology tastings? I've done the Martini tastings but that's all.

The drink selection is different depending on the bartender running it, but each drink is from a certain category. For example, one drink created is where they smash the fruit into a paste. I've read that, for most people, that was a Mojito, but we did something different in the class I attended (with raspberries and lime).

I think the categories we did (besides the one above) was a shot (We did a Mellon Ball), a martini (We did a layered sweet/sour cocktail), a champagne cocktail, and some other type I can't remember (however, the drink was a Malibu Bay Breeze).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter