How much does a stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel cost?

This was their first post and they haven't come back. Can you say troll?

There is always a chance that the question was sincere but they are just embarrassed to reply...

...Must say I love all the replies though- oh, the wit!

:rotfl:

This is awesome. I wish Disney would design a hotel after the Tower of Terror...but I might be too afraid to stay in it.

What makes it even better is that we are having SOOOO much fun with it! I doubt the troll got the reaction they wanted. (Except for a few who believed it.) But no one has gotten angry.

I think I'll start a thread on Trolling 101 (all learned on this site alone):

First, have at least double digits in posting. Set it up first people!

Second, do your research and find out which topics will push the hot buttons of that particular group of people. (An added bonus for our entertainment, try to think of a slight variation of what all the trolls before you have tried.)

Third, make the question at least SOMEWHAT plausible.

Fourth, it gets a few people going if you come back after your original post and declare that it was an honest question, you can't believe people on this board are so mean, etc. Continue to do this repeatedly until the thread gets closed. To the end, deny, deny, deny you are a troll. (giving up after one post is just lazy, lol!)

Fifth, if you are REALLY committed, have TWO user IDs and feed off of your own comments. This confuses many posters.

Sixth, if you want to continue for awhile on the same site and not get banned, it would help if you have some IT experience.

That's all for your first lesson, trolls.

Best. answer. so. far. :worship:
I heard this hotel is a real scream:scared1:

What's this about early Christmas presents????? Since when does Santa Claus come early??? Next thing you"ll imply is there's no Easter Bunny, either!!!!

What do you mean there's no easter bunny? That can't be true......:confused:

Last I heard there was a short in the elevator...If you stay I would be sure to take the stairs!

What makes it even better is that we are having SOOOO much fun with it! I doubt the troll got the reaction they wanted. (Except for a few who believed it.) But no one has gotten angry.

I think I'll start a thread on Trolling 101 (all learned on this site alone):

First, have at least double digits in posting. Set it up first people!

Second, do your research and find out which topics will push the hot buttons of that particular group of people. (An added bonus for our entertainment, try to think of a slight variation of what all the trolls before you have tried.)

Third, make the question at least SOMEWHAT plausible.

Fourth, it gets a few people going if you come back after your original post and declare that it was an honest question, you can't believe people on this board are so mean, etc. Continue to do this repeatedly until the thread gets closed. To the end, deny, deny, deny you are a troll. (giving up after one post is just lazy, lol!)

Fifth, if you are REALLY committed, have TWO user IDs and feed off of your own comments. This confuses many posters.

Sixth, if you want to continue for awhile on the same site and not get banned, it would help if you have some IT experience.

That's all for your first lesson, trolls.

I was very amused to see this thread was still going today...THIS^ was the BEST response by far....And I agree with others...THAT WOULD MAKE A VERY COOL HOTEL!!!:goodvibes

Hi. I never went to Disney before, and I'm planning on booking a trip soon. I heard one of my friends say that the Hollywood Tower Hotel was the best, however, I can't find much information regarding the hotel. I have a few questions before I book my trip:

How much does it cost per night? It nearly cost me my sanity. Is the food any good there? No, unfortunately, I found the food to be stale and dusty. Was it clean? Not since 1939. How noisy was it? You can hear the guests screaming, halfway down Sunset Blvd.

Thanks for answering. You're welcome, it was my pleasure.

-Jessica

Please call 407-934-7639 for more info, or to make reservations.

This thread really elevates me. I called Disney for a price quote and I got the shaft. At least the pool is "walking distance" and I'll finally have "time enough at last" to read those books in the lobby... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

This thread really elevates me. I called Disney for a price quote and I got the shaft. At least the pool is "walking distance" and I'll finally have "time enough at last" to read those books in the lobby... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I sense Twilight Zone references, especially the last one

Please call 407-934-7639 for more info, or to make reservations.

Oh how I would LOVE to hear that conversation! Please, someone be honestly ignorant enough to make the call, insistent they are right, don't take no for an answer type person to the point of involving a supervisor and please let it be recorded and somehow find its way onto the internet. One can wish, can't one?

Oh how I would LOVE to hear that conversation! Please, someone be honestly ignorant enough to make the call, insistent they are right, don't take no for an answer type person to the point of involving a supervisor and please let it be recorded and somehow find its way onto the internet. One can wish, can't one?

:thumbsup2

I sense Twilight Zone references, especially the last one

Yeah... Time enough at last is the one where the guy who loves books is all alone after nuclear war to read his beloved books... Then drops and breaks his glasses!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter