How much do you tip Garden Grocer??

nulty

Earning My Ears
I guess what percentage do you tip would be a better question, since all of our orders are different amounts.
10%
15%
20%
??????
thanks!

Nicole:goodvibes

I don't have an answer to your question, but I also would like to know that too! And...if you are not there when they arrive, HOW can you tip them. I want to give a tip, but if bell services is the one taking it, how can I tip GG?:confused3

I cant remember how much we tipped when we used them, however I do remember there being an option when I placed my order online to enter the tip amount.

There is an option when you check out online for tipping. I only tipped $5.00 as they charge you a delivery fee as well.

I just put in my order yesterday and I included a 15% tip. Is this what I was supposed to give...who knows? I think anything between 15-20% is fair.

Garden Grocer left our groceries with Bell Services as they delivered before we arrived at the resort. We had three bags and I tipped Bell Services $5.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter