How much do you tip for Fireworks Cruise?

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
Hi, just wondering how much to tip the driver? There will be two of us on the boat. Thanks

I guess I thought 15-20% is standard for tipping "service" positions and you adjust more or less for service received.

We did the WISHES fireworks cruise at the Magic Kingdom and our driver spent a lot of extra time telling us stories about the parks, making sure we had a great viewing spot and even took us for a little "extra" drive around afterwards. I think I remember us giving like 30% because we just really appreciated her extra effort.

We shared our cruise w/two other families and we each put in $10 for the tip which actually worked out to 25%. I would think anything from 15% up would be fine.

We went on an Illuminations Cruise which was $120. We ended up giving our captain $150 and told him to keep the change. It was our first night in Disney and it was a great way to start it off -WE LOVE YOU STU!!

We gave a $50 tip when were there in April 2004. Loved every minute of the cruise! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter