How much do you pay for a long weekend at a Disney Resort

What is a reasonable price to pay for a long weekend at a Disney Resort? (tickets not included)

• $500

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • $1000

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • $1500

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • $2000

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

tebookie

WDW FAN
How much do you pay for a long weekend at Disney?

How much is too much for some Disney love?

I'm looking at a 4 day trip, to stay on site and air for around $1000.
How much do you think is reasonable?

How many people are in your party? We're a family of four and we've flown down for a long weekend twice. I'll happily go if I can get $200 return flights per person. Then we pay between $100-$200 a night for either a value or moderate.

How far away do you live? Are you flying or driving? What time of the year are you looking at? How many people in your party? Which level of resort are we talking about- value or deluxe? Are you including dining in your budget? All of these variables will skew the numbers, so I can't even guess.

we usually budget $500.00 for round trip 2000 mile drive from Houston.
Then on a budget long weekend trip we have done an orbitz POR deal which was around $130 a night. There are five of us. Last budget trip we were pass holders so no tickets were needed. Basically it was under a grand for 3 nights for the five of us plus food which we usually factor $200.00 a day.

How far away do you live? Are you flying or driving? What time of the year are you looking at? How many people in your party? Which level of resort are we talking about- value or deluxe? Are you including dining in your budget? All of these variables will skew the numbers, so I can't even guess.
This!

I mean, I would use miles and fly for the cost of tax, but I would need airport parking on one end, and then there's pet sitting...

we usually budget $500.00 for round trip 2000 mile drive from Houston.
Then on a budget long weekend trip we have done an orbitz POR deal which was around $130 a night. There are five of us. Last budget trip we were pass holders so no tickets were needed. Basically it was under a grand for 3 nights for the five of us plus food which we usually factor $200.00 a day.

when are you going? off season Jan, Feb, Sept - except for the holidays are generally cheaper. Oct use to be but now with food/wine it is regular season

both the rooms and tickets are definitely more expensive.

How much do you pay for a long weekend at Disney?

How much is too much for some Disney love?

I'm looking at a 4 day trip, to stay on site and air for around $1000.
How much do you think is reasonable?

We are doing a 4 day/3 night trip over MLK weekend in Jauary (for two adults). We are staying at ASMovies. Our flight/room package was $1200. We have APs so no ticket cost for this trip (we've already used our APs for 20 days). We will probably spend $400-500 for food/drinks while we are there.

We are doing a 4 night trip next month. We booked the bounce back while we were there last month. Our room is $320 (Sports), we paid $300 total for flights and I have a comp ticket and my daughter has one from a previous trip. So $620 plus food costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter