How much Disney is too much?

Trini

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our very first trip to Disney World (Aug 28). I miss it so much already. So I am now going to take the kids to Disneyland October 2. (my kids have that day off school). People, my husband included, think I am nuts. They say things like "You just got back", or "Didn't you have enough?".

I don't feel like I am nuts, I just want more Disney! I am actually very anxious to see what the new promotion will be like. New decor and all :)

Anyone else feel the way I do? Or am I actually nuts?

I'm not convinced that there can be such a thing as "too much Disney"!

Have a ball!

Don't worry, we're nuts too. We just got back in August too and are going back the day after Thanksgiving.
It's all just too much fun!!!

Angie

Assorted sizes, flavors, salted and unsalted...you're in among the zanies now!

There ain't no such thing as TOO MUCH DISNEY!

GASP! How DARE they??? lol....Never enough Disney IMO...Helps you live in a Fantasy land while actually being there. It is amazing and how can you NOT love it?

I am on my second trip of the year and booked next years trip the other day...:) Enjoy your DL trip!

This will be our 8th trip in 7 years-I keep saying we go back because my DD loves it but Walt Disney World is my guilty pleasure.

I'm going to take a slightly different tact....since you live near DL, that may be your "Disney fix" between trips to WDW. Our family considers WDW the end all, and since we just can't get there more than once every year or two, it is something to look forward to and cherish. I don't know if you CAN have too much?? Living where we do we'll never have that guilty pleasure. :thumbsup2

I love Disney too and would go twice a year if I could. Its my husband that is the problem. He wants to try new places all the time! How do you talk your hubbies into going every year, or do they love it as much as you do? I keep saying we have to take advantage of these "magical" years with the kids (they are 3 and 5.) He doesn't buy it! Mexico is calling his name.....without the kids! :crazy:

I live 90 minutes away, and many of my trips are at FW campground, so lodging is cheap. I'll run down my last year

Oct 12-14 2005 MNSSHP POR
Dec 16-20 2005 MVMCP & CP @ POP
Feb 3-9 2006 FW
May 28-June 4 2006 FW
August 4-6 2006 POFQ
Sept 8-10 2006 POP

Planned before End of year
Oct 13-17 FW

Nov 16-19 POP for Autism Walk :thumbsup2

I love Disney too and would go twice a year if I could. Its my husband that is the problem. He wants to try new places all the time! How do you talk your hubbies into going every year, or do they love it as much as you do? I keep saying we have to take advantage of these "magical" years with the kids (they are 3 and 5.) He doesn't buy it! Mexico is calling his name.....without the kids!

I am one of the hubbies who only wants to vaction at Disney.
We used to plan one trip at a time and that turned into 2 which has now turned into 3.
We went June DL, and WDW Aug for free dinning, now waiting for Christmas trip and already planned next June trip and looking at next Sept. hoping for free dinning.
We live 1,000 miles away so its not a quick drive there.
I really don't want to go anywhere else and I wish I could go more then I already am.
I wonder myself when will enough be enough but I have not found out yet.

There is no such thing as too much Disney. We live about an hour away, and we go about 3 or 4 times a month. Ds is always asking to go to Mickey's House!

you know up until a few weeks ago I was in the way too much disney camp if I went more than once every 5 years but after this last trip i'm now with the camp of I can't get enough of the place. I'm already planning my 2008 trip (unless I get lucky and that's my honeymoon year then its 2009). I can't wait!!

We pretty much go quarterly the last couple of years. And we live 1000 miles away.

Some people stay 10 days at a deluxe hotel, we have shorter stays at the slightly less expensive hotels.

Sure we could use our vacation dollars to go elsewhere...buy why? pixiedust: :dancer:

You can never have too much Disney. When will we really see it all and do it all in just one vacation? We need more. We need our Disney fixes. If there really is a thing as too much Disney, then why are we all here on the DIS? And why are we obsessively planning our next trips?
:disrocks:

There is NO such thing as "too much" Disney!!!!! I get sad about leaving before I ever leave!! I just can't explain how I feel when I'm there!! IT'S MAGICAL!!!! :tink:

There is no such thing as too much Disney! Last Oct we were at WDW and Nov went to DLR. In July my sister talked me into going with her for two days to DLR and three days later I was at WDW for a conference.

Most of my family and friends automatically know I must be planning some future trip. Luckily most of them enjoy Disney too!

It's never too much. In fact, when going through the drive through at Mc Donalds after returning home from WDW DS and I accidentally order the "Adult Breakfast Platter" (from POR and All Star Food courts) by mistake instead of the "Deluxe Breakfast Platter". :rotfl: It's wonderful how Disney just stays with you in almost everything you do sometimes. :banana:

Trini said:
We just got back from our very first trip to Disney World (Aug 28). I miss it so much already. So I am now going to take the kids to Disneyland October 2. (my kids have that day off school). People, my husband included, think I am nuts. They say things like "You just got back", or "Didn't you have enough?".

I don't feel like I am nuts, I just want more Disney! I am actually very anxious to see what the new promotion will be like. New decor and all :)

Anyone else feel the way I do? Or am I actually nuts?

It's NEVER enough!! :goodvibes My 27 year old brother isn't going with us on our upcoming trip because he isn't Disney crazy and he says once a year is too much. Oh well, we don't need any Disney Downers going with us anyways! ;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter