How Much Did I Pay For This Self Inflicted Fun? A Wigdout trip report.

We did miss Harper when she left though...

I know you did. Whenever I am around my girls, I miss them so much when they leave. I leave their things lying around for days, like Bella's little chair where she eats and Brooklynn's toys, just so I can remember them being here. Silly maybe, but it makes me happy.

It was fun! I hope to spend many more times together with you all!
If Brooklynn does pull such a stunt, we'll all run inside and hide!:lmao:
Then peek out!
:rotfl2:
Then send one of the guys down to get the shoe and see if anyone was injured.....:cutie:

Trent would probably be waving at the person who got clonked. I think we'd get caught. :laughing:

Wow! I can't believe you finished! The very end notwithstanding, and some drama removed, you had a fantabulous trip!:goodvibes

Now I can't wait to hear all about spring break!

Oh dear, vomit is not a nice way to end a trip. :sad2: But the rest of your last day in Disney sounds great. DIS friends are definitely the best and you packed quite a few meets into your last 24 hours! :thumbsup2

So happy there won't be a long wait til your next report!! :yay:

Oh, and what would ever make you think I need a slushie lushie t-shirt? ;)

I followed you over from Happydog's TR, I hope you don't mind; I keep following people over from other TR's and now I'm reading 4 or 5! I'm sucked in and loving it!

I've enjoyed reading about your family's adventures; our sons are about the same age. He's not very adventurous when it comes to thrill rides, either.

Looking forward to reading about your next trip!

:yay: for the Baylor bounceback!! :goodvibes CBR looks like a fun and colorful resort! :)
Love the Dinosaur picture :rotfl2:
I am so mystified by all of the updates I know I am forgetting something! Looks like you had a lot of wonderful dismeets too :goodvibes
SSR is nice but just far too large for me! Very pretty grounds though...

Tracy

Boy that was fast and furious!

I loved your retail therapy photos and I'm so glad Baylor perked back up. You do know who Penn state beat? My beloved LSU Tigers. What a neat chance meeting, I'm glad they were nice and poised for pictures. I'm also glad you had so many Dis meets and even a meeting with someone from home.

Poor Baylor, I hope he bounced back after he got back home. Better to "loose his lunch" before you got on the plane. Do you think he caught the bug the others had?

I'm really looking forward to your next adventure!

Wow, you were busy! Glad things got better after the "bigs" left. Fun Dis meets! Poor Baylor and the :sick: Yay for your next tip!

Your last day sounds wonderful. :goodvibes I'm glad you had an uneventful trip home, Baylor's brief illness excepted. I can't believe you got finished with this TR so quickly, you turned into an updating machine this weekend! :rotfl: It was great, though, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you next week!

WOW! Love all the updating! So glad the last few days went well and you had some fun dismeets! Baylor definintely looked happy. We'll just ignore the puking at the end part and say what a great trip! I have loved reading your TR and look forward to the next one. I hope you have a FABULOUS trip!!!

I sure hope I can get inspired to get going on my TR to wrap it up. I need a day with no distractions (like kids and work) and no computer issues! HA!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with us!

Goodness gracious four entries in less than 48 hours!!! I love it! Boy, it is clear that my son was the KP piggie in those photos! :laughing: I was thinking he would SHARE the mission with Baylor, um that didn't happen... :
I don't know how but I totally missed this earlier!
Baylor just put himself in a supervisory role and enjoyed it!
:thumbsup2

It was great just hanging out with you guys too, and I do hope we can see eachother on another trip sometime soon!!! I am scheming for next spring :thumbsup2
Oh next Spring Break? Do you have your calendar yet? I'm pretty sure ours is going to be a week later than this years break...
I hope it works out!

At anyrate, I am honored to be part of your disney memories! :hug: And thrilled you guys were in ours!!!
We were fortunate to get to meet up, it was great!!!:goodvibes

I know that we both agreed that celebrating Christmas at Disney was more than magical!!! I can't wait to do it again.
Keep the Christmas 2011 DIS meet in mind!

Sorry that things were a little disappointing on Christmas day, but it does look like you were able to get it behind you all in no time! I LOVE all the shopping photos... I really should have grabbed more at Christmas, but I think I made up for it this last trip!
It turned out well just as soon as he started dancing in MK!
I do think you did plenty of shopping on your escape trip!

Can't wait to hear about your amazing adventures next week, I am so excited to hear all about the flower show -- I am truly going to be hanging on your every word!!!!
Well, I tell you, the topiary displays are going to be amazing. Kind of like at Christmas but lots more and better!:goodvibes

Here is to a great countdown to vacation! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
I actually did start packing, a little....

I know you did. Whenever I am around my girls, I miss them so much when they leave. I leave their things lying around for days, like Bella's little chair where she eats and Brooklynn's toys, just so I can remember them being here. Silly maybe, but it makes me happy.
I do the same when Harper leaves...

Trent would probably be waving at the person who got clonked. I think we'd get caught. :laughing:
This made me laugh, so I read it to Marc....

Great end to a wonderful trip, Disney and Dis meets what more could anyone ask for in a magical trip.
We sure had some fun DIS meets, that's for sure!
Wow! I can't believe you finished! The very end notwithstanding, and some drama removed, you had a fantabulous trip!:goodvibes

Now I can't wait to hear all about spring break!
Spring Break, hmmm, that should start up the weekend after we get back! I really didn't think I would get this finished before we left....
Oh dear, vomit is not a nice way to end a trip. :sad2: But the rest of your last day in Disney sounds great. DIS friends are definitely the best and you packed quite a few meets into your last 24 hours! :thumbsup2

So happy there won't be a long wait til your next report!! :yay:

Oh, and what would ever make you think I need a slushie lushie t-shirt?
The last few days were pretty good, we enjoyed ourselves! The next report will start up soon, very soon!
I do think you have shared enough about your fondness of the slushies that you should be a member of the club!

I followed you over from Happydog's TR, I hope you don't mind; I keep following people over from other TR's and now I'm reading 4 or 5! I'm sucked in and loving it!

I've enjoyed reading about your family's adventures; our sons are about the same age. He's not very adventurous when it comes to thrill rides, either.

Looking forward to reading about your next trip!
Welcome! So glad you came over! You have joined a nice group of DIS pals!
How old is your son?
Baylor is 11.
He's not joining us for Spring Break, says he wants a break from Disney but he will be going back with us for our May/June trip and Disney Cruise.
Are you planning any trips?
Anyway, glad you are here!
:goodvibes
Vomit 7 times? What a way to end a trip. Poor Baylor
It was a regular puke fest! I was worried about getting on a plane with him but he blamed it on getting up so early and the strange music in the taxi.:confused:
:yay: for the Baylor bounceback!! :goodvibes CBR looks like a fun and colorful resort!
Love the Dinosaur picture
I am so mystified by all of the updates I know I am forgetting something! Looks like you had a lot of wonderful dismeets too
SSR is nice but just far too large for me! Very pretty grounds though...

Tracy
SSR is big but I really do like it there! If you can choose the area where you want to stay it's really very nice! Then if you have a car, piece of cake!
I decided that if I set my mind to it, I could get this TR finished so I could get the next one started fresh when we got back....
Maybe get it done in time for a PTR? Nah!
We did have some great DIS meets!
Are you meeting MeMom? I hope so!
They are the nicest family you could ever meet!
Boy that was fast and furious!

I loved your retail therapy photos and I'm so glad Baylor perked back up. You do know who Penn state beat? My beloved LSU Tigers. What a neat chance meeting, I'm glad they were nice and poised for pictures. I'm also glad you had so many Dis meets and even a meeting with someone from home.

Poor Baylor, I hope he bounced back after he got back home. Better to "loose his lunch" before you got on the plane. Do you think he caught the bug the others had?

I'm really looking forward to your next adventure!
When we happened on the big guys, we had no clue who they were or who they were playing....
Sorry they got the best of your team....
They were nice guys though. The game was a few days after we happened on them if my memory serves my correctly.

We had a fun last few days that's for sure!
I don't know what Baylor had, he just doesn't do well when he has to get up really early. Ever.

Wow, you were busy! Glad things got better after the "bigs" left. Fun Dis meets! Poor Baylor and the :sick: Yay for your next tip!
I knew if I didn't get this done today, it wasn't getting finished. So I decided to just do it!
I was so glad Baylor got better after he got some sleep!

Your last day sounds wonderful. :goodvibes I'm glad you had an uneventful trip home, Baylor's brief illness excepted. I can't believe you got finished with this TR so quickly, you turned into an updating machine this weekend! :rotfl: It was great, though, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you next week!
Can you believe I made it?
I can't!:laughing:

Even more unbelievable is how close our trips are.....
:eek:
WOW! Love all the updating! So glad the last few days went well and you had some fun dismeets! Baylor definintely looked happy. We'll just ignore the puking at the end part and say what a great trip! I have loved reading your TR and look forward to the next one. I hope you have a FABULOUS trip!!!

I sure hope I can get inspired to get going on my TR to wrap it up. I need a day with no distractions (like kids and work) and no computer issues! HA!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with us!

Thanks Sheree! I should have been packing but I also knew if I didn't get this finished it wouldn't get done and I do know that the packing will get done. The laundry is done. The clothes are laid out. So most is done.
I'm sure you will get yours wrapped up soon. I'm going to be so behind when I get back!
I'm not going to worry about that though!
:cutie:

You finished your TR yesterday??? How can this be??? Thank goodness you have another trip in a few days!

What a great way to finish your trip to Disney -- meets with some of our favorite DIS board celebs -- Happydog's crew and MeMom's crew! :thumbsup2 I loved hearing the story of how MeMom's group had to be interrogated to get into SSR again! :lmao:

Wonderful TR, Wigd! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!!! Now, on to the next one at Boardwalk! :woohoo:

Thanks for all the updates----such good morning reading!!!! Sounds like a great end to the trip....so sorry Keeley spoiled CHRISTMAS MORNING FOR YOU THOUGH!!!!!! Did she not know what day it was?!?!?!!? Supposed to be happy, smiling people!!!! ;) Glad you were able to make the rest of the time GREAT!!!! Have a wonderful trip in a few days!!!!

I'm back and I think I got caught up last night, but I was too tired and grumpy to comment.

White parasol...huh?....no wonder I felt so out of place at that soccer game.....:rotfl: Seriously though, it was beautiful, sunny weather...perfect for spring soccer. And if I was doing a pre trip report I would have lots of funny stuff to write about.....but I will just have to save it.

Wigd - I loved all your last updates and pictures. In fact, I went back to another update I probably read, and saw all the pictures. So many great, great pictures.

Your view from your SSR room was amazing. I want THAT room. Perfect location.

I can't believe Baylor got to meet all the Penn State guys....how totally cool. That much have been such a great time!

Olivias - I have heard lots of great things about it.....I have to try it someday.

You really got a lot done your last few days. You were here, there, and everywhere. :thumbsup2

Loved the soccer Mickey - great colors!

Hey Anita, I got my new VB this weekend and there is only 1 problem with it.... My 9 yo dd wants the backpack - she convinced me how she can carry all her stuff for her and her 7yo sister's stuff, my 7yo dd wants the hipster and wallet and my 12 yo is just pissed that I did not get her anything. HEYYY what about me :confused3?? I bought these for MYSELF right?? Wrong - what was I thinking - like they wouldn't want to get on the bandwagon too... So you have not only created 1 VB monster but 4:scared1:!!! I did love them for the few seconds that they were mine!! I guess I can sell all our bellybags on ebay - haha:lmao:!! Off to the website for more shopping :surfweb:!

Wow Anita - I was at the ballpark all weekend and wasn't able to DIS and I come back this morning to find that you finished your TR!!!

I'm not even sure I can remember what all I wanted to comment on. Let's see - so happy that Baylor was able to get over his sadness and enjoy the rest of the trip :goodvibes

Love the tree at CBR, very tropical! I loved their gift shop when we stayed there too, lots of cute stuff in there.

The Penn State football players - those guys were massive! Baylor looks so tiny next to them. What a neat memory for him to have meeting them too!

Your last day DIS meets sound like so much fun, I should have been among them :headache: Oh well, hopefully we will be there at the same time again in the future!

So sorry Baylor got sick, but glad it didn't last.

Can't wait to hear all about F&G when you get back - it'll help get me ready for my trip :yay:

Wow---I stay MIA this weekend, and look what happens---Not only do you update, but you finish the TR? That was a lot of catching up for me to do! :yay:

Glad Baylor's spirits picked up when he got to MK!

Sounds like you had fun at DHS--Great pics at the Osborne Lights.

We saw plenty of Penn State fans while we were there too; also lots of LSU fans, but missed seeing any players.

That must have been a lot of fun to meet up with DIS families! :thumbsup2

Now I can't wait to start hearing details of your spring break trip. :)

I missed so much, but now I am all caught up. I enjoyed hearing about the rest of your trip. I am glad there were a lot of good times in there to make up for the not so good times. How fun to meet so many friends on your last day.

I am glad that Baylor got to meet some football players and that they were willing to stop and have their picture made with him. What a great memory for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter