How much cofee

we had it several years ago, and I would guess about 4 of the Kona cups. DH and I shared it.

Here's a picture; and I agree that you'd get at least 4 cups from each pot:

DSC01770.jpg

We get three cups out of it, so we order another pot! :goodvibes

Here's a picture; and I agree that you'd get at least 4 cups from each pot:

DSC01770.jpg

Thanks it will only be DH drinking it and someone at work said it was only 1 cup for $7.49:rotfl2: I told him it was a pot and I was sure a few cups. Plenty enough for him

The press holds between 20 and 24 ounces, depending on how much ground coffee is also in the press.

How many cups of coffee does it hold? Depends on what you consider a cup of coffee, LOL.

I consider a SMALL cup of coffee to be 12 ounces, so that press gives me barely 2 cups. If you consider a cup to be closer to 6 ounces, then the press will give you 5 or 6 cups.

If you need a bucket to get going (this is me on some mornings), then the press doesn't even give me ONE cup of coffee and I have to order two press pots! :teeth:

The press holds between 20 and 24 ounces, depending on how much ground coffee is also in the press.

How many cups of coffee does it hold? Depends on what you consider a cup of coffee, LOL.

I consider a SMALL cup of coffee to be 12 ounces, so that press gives me barely 2 cups. If you consider a cup to be closer to 6 ounces, then the press will give you 5 or 6 cups.

If you need a bucket to get going (this is me on some mornings), then the press doesn't even give me ONE cup of coffee and I have to order two press pots! :teeth:

HAHAHA thanks

I meant that you could get at least 4 cups of the size of mug they give you at the Kona Cafe. lol At home, I LOVE oversized mugs, so I know exactly what you mean! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter