How much Christmas can we squeeze into 3 days? Nov/Dec 2015 TR *NEW TR Link 5/18!*

Just read your whole report!! Your kids are so adorable - like really :goodvibes. Thanks for sharing and posting so many pictures.
Your mom was a hero that last night, but I can understand how you were upset they had to miss your last night in MK.
I have to say your Dad in many of the pics had me laughing - oh and the Paul M & P. Leia pics? Hilarious! :rotfl2:
So looking forward to more reports from you. Great job :thumbsup2 Go Steelers!

Last edited:
This was a great read . Thanks for sharing. It's too bad about poor Nate but everything else looked wonderful with just a few grumbles on the side.

I'm a little embarrassed to say I had gotten WAY behind on your TR, but I just had a chance to finish up and see that you not only finished, but you're in Disney World right now!! I hope y'all are having a fantastic trip and enjoying AKL as much as we did in February!

Aside from the ADR jumpers tagging along to your reservation, what a perfect way to spend the morning before a party. The food at 'Ohana is SO good, and what could be better on a Christmas trip than riding around to the resorts to see them all decked out for Christmas? Especially GF, they do such an amazing job decorating that lobby. It's up there with Wilderness Lodge for my favorite at Christmas.

Yay for MVMCP! I haven't been to one since 2009, so reading about your trip brought me back a bit. What a fun party! So sorry that Nate ended up being sick and needing to leave, but big shout out to your mom for saving the night and volunteering to bring him back to the resort so you could try to enjoy the rest of your night. The boys look so cute eating their cookies in the stroller, and I swear I looked at it and thought, "Wow, I'm impressed with Jake keeping up with the family so late at night!" And scroll a bit...he's asleep. lol

Great TR! Thanks for sharing!

I've been reading your PTR but didn't realize you were still working on this TR. I read all your previous PTR/TRs within the last week. I wanted to comment so many times but that's the negative to reading a completed report. The positive is not having to wait for updates! :)

Anyway, glad to see the TRex post. We'll be eating there in June. I made a note to request "not in the ice cave"! We are on,y a group of 5 though, so hopefully we'll be fine. We also won't have to deal with parking bc at SSR we'll probably just take the boat over. I realize we could walk, too....but bc we will be walking around Disney all week and the boat ride should be somewhat scenic, I'm sure that's what we will try first.

Glad to see a dig area as my 4.5 yr old asked about one. We may have to rush through the dump shop so as not to spend too much money!

Oh and a response to your previous report....we almost did a Cars Suite at AoA but ended up getting SSR. That Nemo room was really blue, huh? Even though I know it's a "value" I would love to stay there for the boys. I think they would really enjoy it. Doesn't seem like it's going to work out for the next couple of years as next June we are renting points from my coworker and I'm leaning toward BWV or BCV. What a problem to have, right? Maybe in a few years... We are supposed to take a break after these two trips but I have a feeling the boys and I will just try to talk DH into a yearly trip if we can.

Ok, I can't remember if there was anything else but I'll reply again if I recall anything and after I read some more (I'm at DHS day).

Thanks for another great report. As you said Disney is always special, but you made Christmas time look all the more so. Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures

Seriously, your spot for the parade!?! :flower:FABULOUS!!! But Poor Nate :( Your Mom is really the greatest!!! If it had happened to us, I'd be like, "Dad, you'll take him back, right?" :) My Dad just deals with the magic--he doesn't fully embrace it the way Mom and I do. He'd be happy to take one for the team. So glad you were able to stay and see the rest of the festivities. And glad Nate wasn't still feeling sick in the morning. That would have made for a LONG flight home, I'm sure.

Everyone always raves about Boo to You and Hallowishes! I'm afraid I won't get to see those as long as I'm a teacher--I feel like I'll NEVER make it there for MNSSHP! Quit making me jealous :)

So happy you were able to squeeze so much Christmas into such a short visit! And can't wait to hear all about your adventures when you get home!

All caught up! I love Disney Christmas. I've gone several times at the beginning of December with my family and we always loved it. I have gone a couple of times since becoming a teacher but it is kind of hard to do because I have to take personal leave and we only get so many days, so I haven't done it in awhile. I truly miss it though...usually good weather, good crowds, and great theming!

Glad you were able to finish before your current trip.

Oh, and I just have to say how much I love little Jake! He is so cute with those glasses! I have a 2 year old and that age is challenging but yet, they are so amazing!

Sorry Nate got sick but glad it was short lived! I've heard so much about the Disney sickness that goes around. I'm kmfx we don't deal with it in June.

Trip looked fun and the report was great. Can't wait to read all about your May adventures!

This was the cartoon I was talking about in the beginning of my TR! Love this one so much.

So it turns out, my sister in law and her husband want to join us for the day. Not just breakfast at Ohana, they also want to come to MVMCP too. And every part of me was screaming “No, no you can’t! Make some advance plans people! You’ve known about this trip for 6 months!” I (somewhat) calmly said “That’s fine, I’m sure it will all work out.” Because really, what else could I say?

Oh my GOSH! I hope this doesn't happen on your next trip.

And the CM, of course, was all like "No problem! It should be just a few minutes. Here's a pager." :confused3 Now like at TRex, I was really shocked that there were no issues with increasing our party size. But I'll take it!

Of course it's no problem at Disney...but don't you wish now there would be a problem??:rotfl2:

Love the shirts that the boys are wearing!

24504346566_e6e1e9ef79_c.jpg

:rotfl:It really does look like he's trying to strangle him!

And doesn't my dad look thrilled? :rotfl:

He's there for the food, not the characters!

This is adorable!

How in the world did you find that one?!

Nate tried to make a good case that he needed this R2D2 bag."For school, Mom"

Not gonna lie, I sound like Nate. :lmao:

Once again, my mom offered to get it for him (because I’m not sure she has ever said no to them) but I put a stop to it.

Ugh, I know the feeling. LITERALLY, every time my mom comes over to visit DS (which is pretty much every other day), she has something for him. So every time she walks in the door, DS has gotten the really bad habit of saying, "What you have for me?!?" :headache: We tell her not to buy him anything but grandmas don't listen, especially this one.

Oh geez.

We found a PhotoPass photographer to get a family picture. He wasn’t very patient and I didn’t love these photos but here is the best one.

That's too bad, but the picture still turned out nice!

So Jim suggests that maybe some of us (me, my parents, the boys) could let SIL or BIL use OUR bands for a ride?
He eventually caught up to us and seemed very confused about why I was upset. He did eventually apologize later about the whole thing, so water under the bridge and all that. But I was fuming at the time!!

Uh, heck no!!! I'm glad you put your foot down though. That's just crazy!

And he was! In fact, he knocked his head pretty hard on the height measuring stick. The CM called it the “bonk of honor!” :rotfl:

:rotfl2:How funny, DS had the exact same thing happen to him at Disneyland when we measured him for one of the rides! I think cause he's used to walking 'under' the bar, he actually made the height and went straight into it and started crying! :lmao:

Great spot.

And really, how can you say no? So we walked back over to our spot and I explained the situation to everyone - Nate and I were going to be heading back to Pop for him to rest. And my mom, super hero that she is, said "No, you're not. I'll take him back. You stay, you've been planning this trip forever."

Seriously, I have the best mom in the entire world. :lovestruc

That is so nice that she offered to go back with him so you could stay with the rest of your boys. Very sweet! I have a feeling my mom would do this too :goodvibes

We texted and called a few times. She said they had a few "incidents" on the way back to the room (I'll leave it at that for the faint of heart and stomach) but they made it back and after a bath he promptly went to sleep.

Oh no, hopefully not on the bus???:scared:

Agh love this! Wreck It Ralph is such a great movie, DS has really gotten into it recently, especially the song at the end, "When can I see you again."

:scared::scared::scared:

So pretty.

You are totally focused!

:rotfl2:I find it hilarious when random pictures show up on my account! I wonder how many of our pictures are in others accounts as well??

The snow is gorgeous. It actually looks like stars!

Thanks for following along! :goodvibes I'll be sure to post a link to my next TR when we return!

This was such a fun TR, thanks for doing it! And will definitely be on the lookout for the link to your next one! :goodvibes

I called them out to the living room and Nate found the note right away. I told him to read it aloud and when he got to the end...nothing. Jim and I had to literally break it down for them but when they finally got it...pure magic! They were so excited! Here is the video link if you want to see the big moment!

We did something similar with our girls and had to do the same thing. Explain it all. It needed time to sink in.

I have to catch up on the rest of your posts!

I just started reading your report. I love it so far. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to finish readying your report.

No, he promptly took off. I got up as quickly as I could but I was cut off by some kids climbing the other way in the tunnel. I made my way out and Colin was nowhere to be found. :eek:

My girls love this play area and I hate it! The last time, we didn't watch them like hawks and more of just stood by the exit. We knew they couldn't leave without passing us. But I still hate that place! And no drinks are allowed in there. A beer for the adults would even things out a bit, don't you think?

The added members to our group really did make things a little stressful. But they just moved away from Orlando so I don't think it's a problem we will need to worry about in the future!

I still have to see the new lobby in person. It looks nice, but I'm sure it will feel very different in there.

I think that's the general consensus. It's so beautiful and I'm really in love with the lobbies in all of the Deluxes we've been to now!

Glad it worked out so well!

As much as I wanted it to be a warning against last minute planning, it really was better for our day that they were able to seat us all quickly!

Very cute! Looks like a great meal and character interactions!

'Ohana was so nice! I loved that it was family style and we didn't have to worry about timing trips to the buffet with the characters. And the food was so good! We're putting it on the repeat list!

Very nice!

I loved this family picture - it was on our Christmas card!

I never realized Chip was in there.

He was a nice little surprise! It was right outside the area where they hold one of the teas so I guess it fits in with the theme?

Oh, wow, the Frozen theme is very cute!

This was a really fun gingerbread display! Olaf was a hit with all of the boys!

I don't blame you! I can't imagine just giving up FP+ that you'd worked so hard to get.

Right? They just sat out for all of the FP+ rides and did a few on standby with us.

Glad he loved it!

He is such a thrill seeker! He's going to have a blast when he reaches 40 inches!

Haha, smart kid.

I had been taking notes for the TR for the entire trip so I guess he caught on to the deal quickly!

Yay, have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

We did! Finally back to reality and trying to catch up on life!

Way to go!

It was a really great parade spot. Good views of the parade and Wishes!!

Poor Nate! What a bummer.

I felt so bad for him. Not only being sick in general but in a crowded, unfamiliar place. He handled it really well all things considered!

That is wonderful - what a lovely (and very motherly) thing to do.

I was really so thankful that she offered to take him back to the resort. I know it wasn't an easy task.

Agreed on both counts! One of my favorite things!

It's my favorite land at night. I think the lights and music in the dark are just so much fun!

It really is an extra magical time. Part of why I am still considering our December cruise/WDW plan. Really love it there that time of year and it's been a while. Great to see the Christmas Party again, since we'd do that if we go. Glad you were able to stay and enjoy it.

Having experienced Disney at various times of year now, I think Christmas is my favorite holiday! And the party was so perfect for getting us into the Christmas spirit!

Have a wonderful trip and look forward to hearing all about it! :wave2:

Thank you! I'm hoping to get a TR started this week!

Jim, or poor Jim! I would have been totally furious too! Nice thought on his part but ummm no!

Right? Maybe if he had offered up his own band/FP+!

Also poor Nate! Happy he felt better in the morning and also happy he made it most of the trip with feeling pretty good, I do like that now you need to go back for another trip!

I felt so bad for him! He really loves Disney and I know he just felt so sick and sad at missing the party. He felt better the next day for the flight home (thank goodness!) but just so tired.

Overall it looks like it was an amazing trip! Have an amazing trip today and this whole week!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

We had a great quick little trip! It really got us into the Christmas spirit! And thank you - a TR will be coming up soon hopefully!

Oh no poor Nate :( Your mom is totally the best! That was so gracious of her to take Nate back to the room and understood how much work you put into the trip planning <3 But poor Nate, I'm sorry he had a rough trip back to the room. Stomach bugs are the worst :(

I felt so bad for poor Nate! He really just felt awful. Being sick itself is no fun...but knowing that you are missing out on Disney time because of it is really sad. I was so grateful that my mom offered to take him back to the resort!

I'm so glad you got a great spot for the parade! Love the pictures! I've watched FoF from there and it really is a good spot!

It was really nice not having to move between the parade and fireworks!

Love your Holiday Wishes photos!!

It was such a great show. I loved the music!

Peoplemover at night is so special! Glad you got to do some Tomorrowland rides!

I love Tomorrowland at night! And the views from the PeopleMover are so pretty!

Love your final pics on Main Street with the snow, so pretty.

The music and snow and decorations just created the perfect little Christmas moment!

It sounds like you had a nice time at the party. Don't blame you for leaving a little early, especially with an early pickup the next day.

We loved the parade and fireworks! And it was fun spending time in Tomorrowland. But with Nate being sick and our early flight, we just weren't up for staying until the end of the party!

Nate looks so cute by the tree, glad he was feeling better!

He was very tired but feeling better that morning!

I'm so glad you had a fabulous Christmas trip! You sure did squeeze in a lot in a short amount of time! Thanks for sharing :goodvibes I enjoy reading your TRs so much and can't wait to read the next one!!

I loved our quick little Christmas trip! Thanks for following along! Hopefully I'll be starting the next TR this week!

Great trip report! Very action packed and fun filled. Your mom is totally awesome for taking the little guy back to the hotel :) So glad he started feeling better the next day.... b/c a sick kid on a plane is no fun .... trust me, I know first hand :-o Have a great time on your trip. Looking forward to the next report!

My mom really is the best! I was so grateful that she offered to take care of him that night. And thank goodness he was better for the flight. That was my biggest fear. I can't even imagine!

First off - I hope your travels are safe and that you have an amazing trip!!!! (and no one gets sick!)

Thanks you! And happy spoiler alert - we all remained healthy for the duration of this trip!

So I have to be honest, I guess I didn't read the details in, well, enough detail as I just assumed it was his band as one of the ones being offered up. Given that was not the case, then I can firmly say "bad form!" ;)

It all worked out in the end but I think he figured out his mistake eventually!

This is a great picture! Really just something special and unique to Disney!

I love fireworks pictures. As much as I try to get myself to sit back and just enjoy, I don't think I can let an entire Wishes go by without at least one picture!

I am so sorry that Nate got sick! And like you said, what can you do?!?!?

I know, poor guy! Being sick is not fun but being sick in a strange, crowded place is even worse!

Aw, Mom comes though big time! Though I can understand how you felt after and wanting to check in and it just not being the same without him. I am glad you got to see the parade and the fireworks though. The parade looks very fun - just lots of "Disney feels" to it ... and for the snow to be coming down is just magical!

My mom is just amazing and I was so grateful that she offered to take him back to the resort! We all missed them though and I was sad that Nate missed out on some of his favorite rides.

The parade really put us all in the Christmas spirit! Fun music and we loved the characters!

Glad you are happy you did this trip and got to see the Osborne Lights one last time! I agree though, a "redo" with no sick kids is needed ;)

It was the perfect little Christmas trip! And it worked out so well that we got a chance to see the Osborne Lights.

I can totally understand that as someone who always does the planning...offering up your FP's is NOT cool lol

Agreed. Offer up your own FP+ if you're going down that road!

OMG this would be my worst nightmare...I'm such a vomit phobe!! Although with that many people around there is probably always some bug or another going around the parks...I would have had a hard time enjoying the night too knowing that was going on...and also panicking about making the trip home with a sick kid(s)...glad it seemed to work out not too badly in the end....sigh! Looking forward to hearing about your next trip too!

All of those thoughts went through my head! Who else is going to get sick? What if it happens on the plane?? Super stressful!

Just read your whole report!! Your kids are so adorable - like really :goodvibes. Thanks for sharing and posting so many pictures.

Thank you and thanks for following along!!

Your mom was a hero that last night, but I can understand how you were upset they had to miss your last night in MK.

My mom is so amazing and I was so thankful that she offered to take him back to the resort. But it was really not as much fun without them!

I have to say your Dad in many of the pics had me laughing - oh and the Paul M & P. Leia pics? Hilarious! :rotfl2:

He HATES having his picture taken. Literally the most uncomfortable moments of his life!

So looking forward to more reports from you. Great job :thumbsup2 Go Steelers!

A new TR will hopefully be coming up this week if I can keep myself organized now that we are back to real life!

This was a great read . Thanks for sharing. It's too bad about poor Nate but everything else looked wonderful with just a few grumbles on the side.

Thank you for following along! We really did have a great trip, even with a few hiccups! And I felt so bad for Nate that night. He felt so awful! But he really enjoyed our trip last week so I think he made up for it!

Wow! I know what you mean about Celebrate the Magic - now the Wishes Sandwich is my whole favorite part of the night! Your mom - what a sweetie to take Nate back to the resort. I know it's hard as a mom - you want to be with all your kids, and you just can't sometimes, so very understanding and generous of your mom. And I also loved the parade pics - Lou Mongello live streamed the Christmas parade on Facebook and I watched from home, and only teared up a little bit!

Celebrate the Magic gets me every time! I love that music!

My mom is so amazing and I was so grateful that she took Nate back to the resort. I really missed them both that night!

The parade was so fun! It really put me in the Christmas spirit.

And have a great trip tomorrow!

Thank you! TR coming up this week!

I'm a little embarrassed to say I had gotten WAY behind on your TR, but I just had a chance to finish up and see that you not only finished, but you're in Disney World right now!! I hope y'all are having a fantastic trip and enjoying AKL as much as we did in February!

I'm way behind at this point, so no worries! We had a really great trip and loved everything about AKL!

Aside from the ADR jumpers tagging along to your reservation, what a perfect way to spend the morning before a party. The food at 'Ohana is SO good, and what could be better on a Christmas trip than riding around to the resorts to see them all decked out for Christmas? Especially GF, they do such an amazing job decorating that lobby. It's up there with Wilderness Lodge for my favorite at Christmas.

'Ohana was the perfect spot for breakfast. I'm in love with family style meals now! The GF lobby was amazing all by itself but the tree and gingerbread displays were beautiful!

Yay for MVMCP! I haven't been to one since 2009, so reading about your trip brought me back a bit. What a fun party! So sorry that Nate ended up being sick and needing to leave, but big shout out to your mom for saving the night and volunteering to bring him back to the resort so you could try to enjoy the rest of your night. The boys look so cute eating their cookies in the stroller, and I swear I looked at it and thought, "Wow, I'm impressed with Jake keeping up with the family so late at night!" And scroll a bit...he's asleep. lol

The party was so fun! I loved the music and snow and decorations - it really put us in the Christmas spirit!

And I felt so bad for Nate! It's so fun being sick in the first place but in a strange, crowded place is even worse. I was so grateful that my mom took him back to the resort. We missed them both!

Jake dropped off so quick! One minute he was awake, eating a cookie and watching the show. And then totally gone the next minute!

Great TR! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for following along!

I've been reading your PTR but didn't realize you were still working on this TR. I read all your previous PTR/TRs within the last week. I wanted to comment so many times but that's the negative to reading a completed report. The positive is not having to wait for updates! :)

There is a bright side to completed TRs! :thumbsup2

Anyway, glad to see the TRex post. We'll be eating there in June. I made a note to request "not in the ice cave"! We are on,y a group of 5 though, so hopefully we'll be fine. We also won't have to deal with parking bc at SSR we'll probably just take the boat over. I realize we could walk, too....but bc we will be walking around Disney all week and the boat ride should be somewhat scenic, I'm sure that's what we will try first.

Yes, NO ICE CAVE! I think we'll go back at some point but will be requesting no ice cave! And I would vote for the boat ride too. Your feet will enjoy the break!

Glad to see a dig area as my 4.5 yr old asked about one. We may have to rush through the dump shop so as not to spend too much money!

It is a fun little area to spend some time! And we never have any luck avoiding those gift shops with my mom around!

Oh and a response to your previous report....we almost did a Cars Suite at AoA but ended up getting SSR. That Nemo room was really blue, huh? Even though I know it's a "value" I would love to stay there for the boys. I think they would really enjoy it. Doesn't seem like it's going to work out for the next couple of years as next June we are renting points from my coworker and I'm leaning toward BWV or BCV. What a problem to have, right? Maybe in a few years... We are supposed to take a break after these two trips but I have a feeling the boys and I will just try to talk DH into a yearly trip if we can.

The Nemo suite was really well themed! I loved the art and little details. I would go with BCV for sure! Stormalong Bay looks like so much fun!

Ok, I can't remember if there was anything else but I'll reply again if I recall anything and after I read some more (I'm at DHS day).

Thanks for following along!

Thanks for another great report. As you said Disney is always special, but you made Christmas time look all the more so. Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures

Thank you for following along! Christmas at Disney was something very special and I'm glad we squeezed in this quick little trip!

Seriously, your spot for the parade!?! :flower:FABULOUS!!! But Poor Nate :( Your Mom is really the greatest!!! If it had happened to us, I'd be like, "Dad, you'll take him back, right?" :) My Dad just deals with the magic--he doesn't fully embrace it the way Mom and I do. He'd be happy to take one for the team. So glad you were able to stay and see the rest of the festivities. And glad Nate wasn't still feeling sick in the morning. That would have made for a LONG flight home, I'm sure.

That spot was so perfect! We didn't need to scramble between the parade and fireworks which was really nice.

My mom is amazing and I'm so thankful she took him back to the resort. My dad would not have handled the sick portion very well! And I was so glad he was better for the trip home. That would have been a long plane ride!

Everyone always raves about Boo to You and Hallowishes! I'm afraid I won't get to see those as long as I'm a teacher--I feel like I'll NEVER make it there for MNSSHP! Quit making me jealous :)

I was a teacher before staying at home with the boys so I feel your pain. Sticking to school schedules is a pain!

So happy you were able to squeeze so much Christmas into such a short visit! And can't wait to hear all about your adventures when you get home!

It was the perfect little trip - especially getting to see the Osborne Lights! Thanks for following along!

All caught up! I love Disney Christmas. I've gone several times at the beginning of December with my family and we always loved it. I have gone a couple of times since becoming a teacher but it is kind of hard to do because I have to take personal leave and we only get so many days, so I haven't done it in awhile. I truly miss it though...usually good weather, good crowds, and great theming!

It's really a nice time of year to visit with the events and decorations. I was a teacher before staying at home with the boys so I understand the pain of sticking to a school schedule!

Glad you were able to finish before your current trip.

I'm not good at juggling multiple TRs, so me too!

Oh, and I just have to say how much I love little Jake! He is so cute with those glasses! I have a 2 year old and that age is challenging but yet, they are so amazing!

Thank you! He is pretty full of himself here lately and totally acting like he's 2 years old. I'm sure you know what I mean!

Sorry Nate got sick but glad it was short lived! I've heard so much about the Disney sickness that goes around. I'm kmfx we don't deal with it in June.

The stomach bug was running rampant when we were there, according to a few Facebook groups. I felt so bad for him! Sick is not fun but sick on vacation is even worse!

Trip looked fun and the report was great. Can't wait to read all about your May adventures!

Thank you for following along! A new TR will hopefully be coming this week!

This was the cartoon I was talking about in the beginning of my TR! Love this one so much.

I loved the classic cartoons! So fun!

Oh my GOSH! I hope this doesn't happen on your next trip.

Luckily, they moved out of state so we're pretty safe for future trips!

Of course it's no problem at Disney...but don't you wish now there would be a problem??:rotfl2:

Yes! They could use a lesson in the advantages of advanced planning. Too bad Disney customer service is so helpful!

Love the shirts that the boys are wearing!

Thank you! I actually had a hard time finding them and ordered them last minute from the Disney Store! Thank goodness for rush shipping!

:rotfl:It really does look like he's trying to strangle him!

Brotherly love, of course! One of the many things you have to look forward to!

He's there for the food, not the characters!

And he absolutely despises having his picture taken!

This is adorable!

Thank you - those were our Christmas card pictures!

How in the world did you find that one?!

In the name of total honesty, I don't think I really noticed that Hidden Mickey until I looked back at the picture later!

Not gonna lie, I sound like Nate. :lmao:

I can justify buying just about anything. It's a skill.

Ugh, I know the feeling. LITERALLY, every time my mom comes over to visit DS (which is pretty much every other day), she has something for him. So every time she walks in the door, DS has gotten the really bad habit of saying, "What you have for me?!?" :headache: We tell her not to buy him anything but grandmas don't listen, especially this one.

We have the exact same problem. How are we supposed to teach them manners and respect and all of that when the grandmas keep buying them everything??

Sick at Disney is not a good way to be.

That's too bad, but the picture still turned out nice!

Thank you!

Uh, heck no!!! I'm glad you put your foot down though. That's just crazy!

Right? Offer up your own FP+ buddy!

:rotfl2:How funny, DS had the exact same thing happen to him at Disneyland when we measured him for one of the rides! I think cause he's used to walking 'under' the bar, he actually made the height and went straight into it and started crying! :lmao:

Poor short guys! They aren't used to measuring up!

Great spot.

Perfect for both parade and fireworks viewing! No need to move which was really nice.

That is so nice that she offered to go back with him so you could stay with the rest of your boys. Very sweet! I have a feeling my mom would do this too :goodvibes

I was so grateful that she took him back to the resort. Aren't moms the best??

Oh no, hopefully not on the bus???:scared:

As far as I know, no. But I think a few times exiting MK and back at Pop.

Agh love this! Wreck It Ralph is such a great movie, DS has really gotten into it recently, especially the song at the end, "When can I see you again."

I love that song! And I'm glad they gave Vanellope a car instead of her walking around. She needs a car!

So pretty.

I don't think I ever get tired of taking (or looking at) fireworks pictures!

You are totally focused!

Yet my score was still embarrassing!

:rotfl2:I find it hilarious when random pictures show up on my account! I wonder how many of our pictures are in others accounts as well??

I wonder this all of the time too! It must happen quite often, especially on rides!

The snow is gorgeous. It actually looks like stars!

Main Street with the snow and decorations and music was the perfect goodbye to Magic Kingdom!

This was such a fun TR, thanks for doing it! And will definitely be on the lookout for the link to your next one! :goodvibes

Thank you for following along! I'm hoping to get a new TR started this week if I can be a grown up and stay organized!

We did something similar with our girls and had to do the same thing. Explain it all. It needed time to sink in.

Surprises are fun! But I really didn't think it would take them so long to get it. I think they are just so shocked by the thing it takes time to process!

I just started reading your report. I love it so far. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to finish readying your report.

Thanks for following along!

My girls love this play area and I hate it! The last time, we didn't watch them like hawks and more of just stood by the exit. We knew they couldn't leave without passing us. But I still hate that place! And no drinks are allowed in there. A beer for the adults would even things out a bit, don't you think?

A bar would have been a GREAT addition! It really was the worst place for parents. No place to sit and really no shade. I'm not at all sorry to see it go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter