How may photos do you take at disney world

thank god for digi cams and memory cards!! could you imagine how many rolls of film that would be!!! i too am a culprit of taking 100s of photos.. but i have ever hit the 1000 mark..

I have never heard of that, I will definitely look into it, thank you! :thumbsup2

We ended up buying a 16gb memory card before we left which was definitely helpful. But let's say using the old camera I had, I would not have been able to take nearly as many pictures because the memory cards were slowing down the camera loading speed and memory writing process.

You need to check the speed of the card, not just the size. I go for Class 10 now as a rule. Although I use 16G cards I still back up every night, rather than waiting for the card to fill up as all it takes is a corrupt card to lose all your precious pictures. I don't want to lose any but I would rather lose one day than a whole week of pictures!

Of course it always helps to ensure that you have taken your card from the laptop and put it back in the camera once you're done :blush:

You need to check the speed of the card, not just the size. I go for Class 10 now as a rule. Although I use 16G cards I still back up every night, rather than waiting for the card to fill up as all it takes is a corrupt card to lose all your precious pictures. I don't want to lose any but I would rather lose one day than a whole week of pictures!

Of course it always helps to ensure that you have taken your card from the laptop and put it back in the camera once you're done :blush:

that is so true it is better to loss a day the a weeks worth of pictures..

Question what is class 10 it that the 32gb card.

I wish I took lots on our last trip, but I didn't because my digital camera was so cheap and crummy. All the photos turned out poorly and halfway through the trip I just gave up. :sad2:
My mom had gotten a nice digital camera and took some very nice shots (especially of us meeting all the Winnie the Pooh characters at the Crystal Palace breakfast). I'm making sure that NEXT time I go, I have a GOOD camera!!!

I would say I take between 100-150 photos per day during our 2 week holiday.

I love photos too :goodvibes

i take all the pictures on our trips for the most part. :cool2: i'd say that i take maybe about maybe 50 or 60 a day? we always buy a new memory card before we go to make sure we don't have to delete any or miss any moments :cool1: :) and we normally go down for alittle under a week so i'd say anywhere from 250 up to 400 pictures? idk lol something like that :confused3 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter