How many yrs have you been married now?

Married 20 years this November...and my dress looked almost exactly like yours!

(just noticed your bridesmaids...wore a royal blue one and a dark pink one for my 2 best friends' weddings!)

I love that dress, heavy oyster silk.....it had a very long train too. I love the red material for these dresses, all my bridesmaids could sew, so they dresses were pretty affordable (about $35 for fabric and zipper) and who can't use a nice red dress? :) Of course royal blue is great too.......pink not so much !

We've been married 27 years. Our anniversary is December 26th.

Thanks, Dolcezena! I do want it on record that I was a child bride! (well, in some eyes - I had just turned 19, DH had just turned 21.) It's been a very exciting life - we've lived in 10 countries, visited more than 25 more and still managed to raise two great daughters, one of whom is raising a pretty great daughter herself! I wouldn't trade my life fore anyone's!

Queen Colleen

:lovestruc Today is DH's and my 14th wedding anniversary! :lovestruc

Bunny! No way!! :yay: :thumbsup2

38 Years this December and we have visited Disney once or twice every year since we were married! Great memories!!!!!

Married: 11 years.

Yet I met my wife-to-be on September 21, 1989. At my new place of work.

We were friends, then daters, then lovers, then 'live togethers', until we made it official in 1998.

This coming September 21, 2009, I plan on surprising my wife with a trip, to celebrate the very first time I laid eyes on her. Like Thomas Hardy, I bless the day I first laid eyes on my wife-to-be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter