How many years have you owned?

• Less than 1 year

• 1 to 2 years

• 3 to 4 years

• 5 to 6 years

• 7 to 8 years

• 9+ years

Results are only viewable after voting.
We too are happy owners that bought almost 11 years ago in the summer of 1997.

I'd love to see a comparison of DVC owners like this... Overall satisfaction in ownership interest/programs/etc. and how long someone has been in DVC...

For example, are long time owners more pleased with DVC than recent owners or vice versa? I'd be VERY interested in this...

I don't think we have anything that complex, but here's a very recent poll on 5+ years owners and their satisfaction. 73% are as satisfied now as they were in 2002 and about 1/4 were less satisfied. Given your interest in the topic I thought you might like a link to the comments. DVC Veteran Owner Satisfaction Poll

I bought in 1994. me and my ex-wife. and we had 6 years of FREE park passes everytime we visited. made back most of my investment in those passes. 14 years and counting. dave

Bought into DVC in Nov of 2006. In February I will take my 3rd week vacation at Disney! I never have gone this many times within a year before, and I can't wiat for my next trip.

Bought in June of 1994, back when OKW was the only DVC. In fact, it was called the Vacation Club, nothing else. Loved those free parkhoppers until the end of 1999. Still pleased with my initial purchase - and all my add-ons!

Since January 29, 1995 for us. For that matter we'll be celebrating our 13th anniversary in two weeks and we see many many other anniversaries in our future.

We came aboard in '95 at OKW and have just added SSR. Never a second of regret---except maybe that we should have started at the beginning!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

We bought OKW in 1997, BWV in 2002, sold OKW in 2007 and bought AKV in 2007.

In 1997, DW and I were in Orlando for a conference (for her).

In one of the parks, she talked to a DVC rep and signed ME up for a tour at OKW a day or two later--while SHE was in meetings.

I expected a (very) "hard sell" and practiced saying "NO!" over and over.

I ws shocked to see how low key the sales presentation was, and even more shocked when the guide told me "Bring your wife by, if you can, before you leave. Just tell the front desk that you saw me today, and, if I'm not available, they will find someone to show you the models."

I took my wife by a day or two later, and the rest is history!

I just wished we had bought earlier!

Member since 95, had the free passes to the park till 99 :) :dance3: what a great perk, add on at bcv and ssr, no regrets

Since late 2002. Overall we are happy. Our only complaint lately is it seems like it is harder to book at our home resort unless it's at the 11 month window. (BCV). It wasn't like this 5 years ago, so I attribute that to non-owners staying at their non-homes more and more. THis goes with the territory I guess (DVC is much larger now than 5 years ago.) It is aggravating though.

We bought our first points in Feb. 2000. It's hard to believe we've owned that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter