• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many years have you been out of High School?

Class of 1995 here it will be 11 years in May :)

1992.....yikes! 13 1/2 years ago. Holy Cow! Would you all believe that I graduated when I was about 10ish? :teeth:

13 years I still look 18 years old because I get card for a PG 13 movie

Nite0wl71 said:
Class of 1975 so that makes 31 years.

OK!!!! I was '75 too. Isn't 31 a wonderfully round number? Too bad that's not my age anymore! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

26. And let me tell you, if I had thought I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!!!!

34 years this May. Can't say that I feel all that much older than I did in 1972. :banana:

Class of 89 here, so almost 17 years?!! Yikes! Didn't go to the 10 yr because I had a newborn (reunion was in CA) but looking forward to the 20th because people will be a lot different. :)

Let's see....I graduated in '77 so 29????? :eek: That can't be right, can it? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter