How many Wisconites are out there.....

We live in New Berlin, WI . We purchased OKW in 1994 before children. 3 boys later we still love going to Disney. We took a family vacation pole today and the choice was either Disney HH or Disney Orlando. What great options. Happy Easter.:Pinkbounc

We're from Madison, too! Bought our first points at BWV back in 1999 and added on there last year when more points became available. Looking forward to our next trip in May and our first stay at BCV.

Hi! I grew up in Brookfield, and even though we moved to NJ in 1988....still feel that WI is home. All the family is still there, too, so WI will always be home. :grouphug:

I am from Marinette WI - about 50 miles north of Green Bay.

My husband and I bought a BWV resale in 2003. We love it and our 4 year old DD is a true Disney nut.

Our next trip is January 2005. As Wisbucky pointed out - January in Wisconsin is not a great place to be - so I am thrilled to be heading to WDW for 9 days during that time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter