• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many Wii games do you have??

tchrchgo

Mouseketeer
Now that I have discovered the joy of Wii- I have bought "a few" games for the family- my dh says I bought too many. How many does everyone have?

So far I have bought:

1. Wii Fit

2. We Ski (part of TRU buy 2 get 1 free)

3. Wii Play (for the remote)

4. Madden 09

5. Carnival Games

6. Mario Party 8 (off ebay)

7. Mario Super Sluggers (off ebay)

8. Hot Wheels Beat That (part of TRU buy 2 get 1 free)

9. Endless Ocean (part of TRU buy 2 get 1 free)

10. Mario Kart

11. Pre-ordered Madagascar 2 from circuit city because my kids are madagascar freaks.

And that will be all for right now, I think

Here's what we have so far:

Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Blazing Angels
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (love this one!!!)
Mario Kart (a bit disappointing)
Super Mario Galaxy (never tried it, came in the bundle)
Carnival Games
LEGO Indiana Jones (just like the darned movies!)
Game Party
Brunswick Bowling

The next couple I'll probably get are Medal of Honor 2 and Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen.

wii fit
a carnival game
sonic
chicken shoot
m&m racing
about 12 other games and about 60 game cube games. We buy our kids games for holidays and birthdays.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars
Wii sports
Wii fit
Carnival Games
Super Paper Mario

and for Christmas I bought
Rockband
Warioland (or something like that)
Pajama Sam (for 4yo)
Lego Batman
MySims
We Ski

and I think I'm going to pick up Mario Kart. Some of those are family games like Rockband and Mario Kart, Wii fit is mine.

We have about 25 so far, but since it's the budget board and all... I haven't paid full price for any one of them!

Black friday, online deals, target clearance deals, etc... Plus they've received a couple for birthdays/christmas from Grandma. But probably my best was 6 games for $80 off ebay with no tax or shipping! Included Madden07, and Mario Party 8. It was like getting the other 4 for free.

We have about 20 games. I only buy them when their on-sale or I have a store discount coupon. My favorite so far is Dance Dance Revolution 2.

I have these Wii Games for trade...

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii The Lengend of Zelda- Twilight Princess
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

I probably have around 15-20.

Just picked up Wario Shake It--Can't wait to try it out. It'll be the first time I've touched my Wii (lol) in a loooong time...

I've owned my wii scince it's launch and I have a grand total of
3 games

Lol. Mario Galaxy (because I haven't completed it), wii sports and Mario Party because it's replayed frequently in this house. Once I finish a game I trade it in....unless it's a DS game. I've got like 40 of those suckers lying around the house.

Wii Sports
Wii Play and
Lego Indiana Jones

Wow. We have had it since last Christmas. I guess we need to go to Game Stop. Maybe I will get a few for Xmas for DH. Our friend brings over his games a lot so we play them.

what are the games everyone loves best? ours (just got it) came w/ sports. so I'm not sure what to buy for two adults?? wii fit?

Our collecting of WIi games has come to a slight hault since DH bought the PS3 a couple weeks ago. This is my list so far.

Sims 2 Pets
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Bloom Box
Guitar Hero 3 Legends Of Rock
The Price Is Right
Resident Evil 4
Wii Play
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer
Ultimate Board Game Collection
High School Musical Sing It
LOegend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
The Simpsons
Boogie
Rock Band
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 1
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Wii Fit
Spiderman 3
Sims 2 Castaway
Smarty Pants
Wii Sports
Links Crossbow Training

And I have about 3 others that I got for Christmas, but I can't find where my DH put the bag, so I don't know the titles.:rotfl:

Wow - I thought I would be in the majority. I was way wrong. :)

We have:
NHL 2k9 (a new purchase)
Super Mario Kart - our favorite!
That sports game that comes with the other controller (obviously I don't play it much).

We had Simpsons (husband beat it, so he sold it), Pirates (didn't like it, so we sold it) and some Carnival type game (again, didn't like it so sold it). Oh, also Zelda (guess what - didn't like it, so sold it). :3dglasses

We have:

Wii Sports
Pirates of the Caribbean
My Sims
Star Wars Lego
American Idol
Sims Castaway

We will probably pick up a couple more for Xmas gifts. The kids go in spurts of playing it. It is a great rainy/snow day activity around here.

We have:

Wii Play
Wii Sports
POTC
Mario Kart
Tour of Duty
HSM
Rock Band
Guitar Hero
Sims Pet
Sims City
Mario Galaxy

Wow, you guys have a lot of $ invested in this! We have just two. The sports that came with the console (bowling is our favorite) and Wii Fit - which is an excellent for fitness and fun too! We don't have time for much else, so unless another game shows up under the Christmas tree (from an extended family member) I doubt we'll be getting more anytime soon. We're happy.

We have:

Wii Play
Wii Sports
Wii Fit
Hannah Montana
We Cheer
Dance Dance Revolution
and a spy game - can't remember what it's called

We have

Wii Fit
Sports Play
Hannah Montana
HSM Sing it (a favorite!)
Madden 08 football
Medal of Honor (dh loves this one)
GT pro racing
Bee Movie (DUMB DUMB GAME)
Sims 2 Castaway
My Sims
Happy Feet
DDR
Boogie

& I just bought at TRU

Guitar Hereo 3
Princess
Kung Fu Panda
Some Fishing game
Balloon it
Mario Cart

Can anyone post a link to the wii game review thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter