How many Who Dats will be at WDW for Mardi Gras Week???

nooneshome

but us dis shutins-send help or APs
Oh baby yeah!!! This Saints family will be at the most Magical Place on Earth all next week!!! We will be in full Saints attire and loaded down with beads. Something tells me we won't be alone. The Who Dats are taking over WDW!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Count
On
Losing
The
Super Bowl

popcorn:: I'm just intrested to see how many other Saints fans will be there

I'll be around wearing NY Yankees and Giants attire!!!!;)

With Mardi Gras and President's Day falling during the same week, you will not see as many Louisianians at WDW as during other years. The last time this happened, it was very crowded there. Most Mardi Gras week regulars are waiting to go to WDW another year.

We hope you're all there--some of the nicest people I ever met at WDW were Louisianan Mardi Gras people-- even gave me some beads! This year, I am bringing my own to share!

We decided to skip this year because of mardi gras falling around the same time as president's day and daytona. we figured it would be REALLY crowded. i'll bet you'll be seeing more BLACK AND GOLD than PURPLE GREEN AND GOLD this year!!!
Hope you have lots of FUN!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided to skip this year with President's week being the same time, it brings too many crowds for us! Have fun and wear that Saints attire with pride!

WHO DAT!:jester:

Sorry, our boys just won the SB! I'm staying and celebrating with them in our city!

We are getting snow in big Baton Rouge right now. Kids are out of school and state workers are off. When I got up this morning the weather wasn't bad just a little rain. The kids and DW were sleeping so I didn't watch tv or listen to the radio. When I got to work the parking garage at work it was basically empty. DOH!!! Maybe we will get packed early and take off today instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Archie Manning always dreamed of throwing a game clinching td pass for the Saints in the Super Bowl. It took Peyton to live that dream!!! Thanks Peyton!!!

We'll be heading down Sunday. We'll be decked out in our Saints shirts for the week. Hoping for some warmer weather and sunshine. This will be our third Mardi Gras trip and we enjoy seeing so many from the New Orleans area there.

WHO DAT!!!! Definitly not going this Mardi Gras!!! I have a feeling it will be VERY BUSY this year w/ mardi gras & pres. week falling at the same time. But to all that are gonna brave the crowds GOOD LUCK!!!!!;)

WHO DAT! Have fun, but I'll be doing Mardi Gras in NOLA this year!! My husband is going to see DREW BREES :love: in Bacchus Sunday night but I have to work. :scared1: Just promise me you'll start some WHO DAT chants in line!! :thumbsup2

We leave today!!!! We are staying at POFQ until The 20th. We will definitely represent the Black and Gold and Purple and Gold!!!

Who Dat Baby!!!

We'll be just down the road at UF, but we'll be representing as well...

WHO DAT!!!

We will be at POR starting Sunday!!!

I am not a Native WHO DAT, but have been rooting for them since 1981 from NY! I will be in Saints attire are well.

Does POR or POFQ do anything special on Fat Tues?

We won't be there...but as PP said... PLEASE start a CHANT on behalf of our WHO DAT BOYS!

HUGS,
Mary
PS: BE at WDW IN MAY... Taking in Spanish TOwn Parade tomorrow... was a Sneaux Day today but I had to WOrk......

Can't believe that you actually went to work!! :surfweb:

Hope you and all the other "Who Dats" have fun! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter