How many were in your HS graduating class?

About 400 or so in May 1969. I've got to say May, because Houston schools had split grades at the time, so half of the 12th graders were in the first semester of 12th grade and half in the second semester. The school had about 2500 students total all three grades (10th, 11th and 12th).

I graduated from a small town high school in 1960 with 37 grads. DW was a 1960 grad in a city about 20 miles from my hometown with nearly 800 grads. Two of her classmates played pro basketball in the NBA and another played in the NFL.

I attended an academically rigorous high school where you could not repeat the grade if you failed, and our freshman class of approximately 1000 was around 240 at graduation.

690 in 1991, it was a co-ed Catholic HS.

The went Co-ed in 1990 (well partially in 88 and 89 but 1990 was the first year graduations were combined. My brother went to the same school and in 1984 there were 500 in his class- that was only the boys so you see how much enrollment dropped in those few years.

About 225 in 1989. My college roommate had a graduating class of 16. Yes, 16. 8 boys, 8 girls. Way up in Northern WI.

650 way way back ;)

My son graduated last year in a class of ~200 and went to a university with a freshman class of 5500+.... big big change.

More than 1800 actually graduated . . . doesn't count those that completed the Sr. Year but did not graduate. In 1966

I graduated from a local Catholic high school in 1976. We were in a class of 103.

My school has long since closed. I teach in a different local Catholic school. Our typical graduating class is in the low 600's.

1187 in 1974. I went to school in a Boston suburb. I was #333, so almost top 25%… hahahaha!! LOTS of schools don't even graduate 333 kids per class!

1985 public school, suburban CT. My class has about 330 in my graduating class.

My daughter is in a senior in a different CT town this year, there are about 225 in her class. Our town has two high schools, both about the same size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter