How many trips?

In two weeks, I will be making my 40th trip. My first trip was in June 1972, and I was 8. My girls are 20 and 17, and this will be their 20th trip.

Little off topic, but my DS is Tyler too, and he's also 13!! He just turned 13 last month!!!

Very cool!! Mine turned 13 in March. I hope your Tyler isn't as girl-crazy as mine is. Next to Disney, girls are his favorite hobby. :rolleyes: I'm thinking about sending him to Grandma's house until he's 30. :laughing:

I am 31.
My first trip , I was 27...fell in love with it then :lovestruc

This october will be my 7th trip.
Cannot wait!!

We were in our early 20's, first trip was in 1977 and since then, we've done 44 trips and headed for trip 45 this September.....

My 22nd trip is coming up in a few weeks, and I will be beginning my college program in January as well!

We have made 5 trips to the World, my first one at age 35. I turned 40 there on my last birthday and just got back from the 2d trip this year.

DH was 61 at his 1st trip, is now 66.

DS turned 1 on his first "park day" on his 1st trip. He celebrated his 6th bday the day after we got back last week.

I have been going more times than I can count....I was 9 years old the first time I went to Disney (we went the second year that Epcot was opened). As a child my parents bought a time share condo just outside of WDW therefore we went every other year. Stopped going as a teen (thought I was too cool for Disney at the time :sad2:) and then in 2000 went with my new husband and a couple of friends. Didn't go back until our kids were 4 and 2 (in 2005) and then went back every other year until 2009 when we started going twice a year. I am 38 now and my kids who are 10 and 8 have gone 7 times with an 8th trip coming up in January :cool1:. We are DVC members and have enough points to guarantee us to still go twice a year :goodvibes.

My DH (36) also went as a child many times with his own family but was not into the whole Disney thing like I was when I used to go. I was able to convert him after our first trip in 2005 and I think he is more of a Disney nut now then he ever was. He is the first one to ask when are we coming back as we are on ME heading back to the airport :rotfl:....gotta love him :cloud9:.

I am over 100 and I am 26. recently closed on a home in golden oak so that # should be going up significantly

I was 27 on my first trip (turned 28 the day after we got home). I'm still 28 and I've been there twice now with our third trip planned in May just before my birthday. So 3 times in one year :) It would be more if DH would allow it but yes, I'm hooked.

Six, and the first time I went I was two.
gc8Ey.gif
It was a long time after that that I got to go again though. In March I'll have gone for seven times!

I've been to WDW seven times starting when I was 4 (I'm now 29):

1986 (4 y/o), 1990 (8 y/o), 1994 (12 y/o), 1996 (16 y/o -- ugh that awful birthday cake castle!). All these trips were with my parents and little sister.

Feb. 2009 (27 y/o) -- Offsite trip with DBF (27, his first trip to WDW).

Oct. 2010 (28 y/o) -- Offsite trip with DBF (28)

Oct. 2011 (29 y/o) -- Contemporary Resort with DBF (29)

And we have two more trips coming up:

March 2012 -- Windsor Hills with DBF, his mom, sister, brother-in-law and nephew.

Oct. 2012 -- Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo with DBF.

I am 41 and I think I've been on 10 WDW trips but I've also been to Magic Kingdom for just 1 day while on an Orlando vacation twice. I've been to DL once. My first time to MK was when I was in 8th grade, so around 13.

I'm 60. I've made 45 trips, but only 25 to stay overnight. Many were just for a day on my way to and/or from a business meeting. I was 30 on my first trip.

First trip in '71 and I was 19. I've honestly lost count...well beyond 50 visits since then.

We've done 7 trips in the last 4 years, with WDW and DL trips planned for 2012...dh and I were 34 when we went to WDW for the first time and dd was 4. I've been to DL twice before, when I was 5 and 14...

Our first trip was in 1995. DH and I arrived at WDW on August 1 for an 8-day stay at CBR. On August 2, my 29th b-day, Hurricane Erin arrived. It made for an interesting trip and we fell in love with the way the CM's kept everything magical.

Our second trip was in December 2002 and was our 1st trip to WDW with our then 2-yr old son. We stayed at WL for 2 weeks.

Since we moved to Florida a few years ago, we have been to WDW so many times that I've lost count (our last trip was last week). But it's still magical, each and every time! :wizard:

Our first trip was in 1978. Second was in 1985, It took 14 years for our next trip! We bought DVC in 1998 and have been back many times since then. Starting in 1999 we have taken our children,their spouses and their children every other Thanksgving. We were a party of nine in 1999. This last Thansgving trip numbered 22 of us. DH and I go twice a year for the Flower and Garden and Wine and Food. Buying DVC was the best thing we did.

I've been 4 times (I'm going again in a little over a week, so almost 5), I'm 17 years old and I was 6 years old on my first trip. My mom wanted to wait till my sister and I were old enough to remember the trip somewhat, and I do remember lots from my first trip! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter