• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many times?

Originally posted by Windermere
We will be doing cruises 11, 12 and 13 in September
now that sounds like fun - are you in the same room all three weeks?

We did DCL cruise #1 in February 2001 and came back with a little souvenir (born Nov 2001). Our 2nd trip on DCL is scheduled for June 2005. I'm planning on booking cruise #3 onboard for either the week before Christmas 2006 or Easter 2007.

We've cruised once on a 3 day RCCL trip to Baja Mexico but it was an older ship & the Disney ships are soooo much better for the kids.

1st cruise - July 2002 - just adults.
2nd cruise - June 2004 - took the kids
3rd cruise - just booked for Dec. 2005

we went on our first cruise November 2004- 7day
will be going on our 2nd in January 2005 - 4 day
We were hooked after the first one so I am sure their will be a few more to come.:D

Our 7th will be this September! On our May 15 magic cruise, the Captain told us at the returning cruisers reception that over 35% of DCL passengers are repeat cruisers.

It would be nice if there were better gifts for your 5th repeat cruise, 10th...and so on.

10 cruises, all on the Magic. We have 2 more booked including the repositioning cruise!

2 on other cruise lines before DCL existed (we don't talk about those, DCL is so much better).

My 5th is coming up July 29. Sixth on Sept. 2, seventh on our 1st 4 day Dec. 5, then the Fl to CA repositioning next May. Just can't relax enough!

Nov. 1994-- Honeymoon cruise on another line (Eastern)

Dec. 2003--7 day Eastern with kids

Dec. 2005--7 day Eastern with all those who we've convinced that DCL is the best!!

February 1999 (Land and sea)
February 2001 (7 day eastern)
February 2002 (7 day eastern)
February 2003 (7 day western)
February 2004 (7 day western)

:sunny: really looking forward to May 2005 14 day Panama!:sunny:

Robin

November 2000 -- Land and Sea
November 2002 -- Eastern Caribbean
August 2004 -- Western Caribbean
August 2005 -- 14-day CA-FL Repo Cruise

I've done 5 DCL cruises, and have one in the plans for the fall, making #6 since May 2001.

Sue Ellen

38 Disney cruises, and we'll hit 41 by the end of 2004.
Barb

We've only cruised Disney twice; HOWEVER, through my whole life I've been on 35+ cruises!! :tongue:

We have cruised 5 times with DCL and can hardly wait
for our next, even though it is well over a year.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter