How many times have you seen Pirates?

How many times have you seen Pirates?

• None, don't want to see it

• None, want to see it

• Once

• Twice

• Three times or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted once. But we're planning to go see it again. We saw it opening night, and we didn't stay for the credits. LOL, now I have to go back for that last scene :)

DH & I have seen this new one twice. Once on opening night (Thursday) and again last night night at a drive in. We'll be seeing it a third time in digital as well.

0x

I voted for the first choice because I dont really want to see it ..
Maybe one day, I will see it but for now, it is not like when the first movie was out. I've seen the second movie because the first movie was so great but after the second movie, it was not the same ..

I'm going to see it for the second time on Friday. That and Dead Man's Chest are two of only three movies I've seen multiple times in the theater, with the other being the original Jurassic Park, so that proves how much I enjoy the Pirates movies :)

None and want to see it, if you are talking about POTC3..:confused3

Otherwise, I have seen the other two, 3 or more times.

Haven't seen 3 yet, though I want to.

I'll probably have to wait until the dvd release to see it as I have no one that will go with me to see it. :( Or actually, no one that will take me to see it and pay for it. ;)

which one?

I was going to say the same thing. If you mean the new one, I haven't seen it yet but I sooooo want to.

The other ones....well lets just say I have two VERY wore out dvd's. But the second one is the only one that I saw at the movies before it came out on dvd.

We saw pirate 3 this weekend. What a huge disappointment!!!!!!!!!!

\/
l
l
l
l
l
l
\/

spoiler space

l
l
l
l
\/

It was a cross between the Monkee's "Head" movie and some bad shoot-um up - endless battles with little plot. New characters you never heard of before and didn't care about. And the worst ending of any movie in Disney history; and yes I sat through the credits to see the last scene (while everyone else left the theater so they didn't get to see it). I lost any real interest in the movie about 40 minutes into this 3 hour bore-fest, I was playing with my phone and video games during most of the movie, my husband went to sleep.

The first movie was brilliant, the second one good, this one they didn’t know what to do with it and to solve the time issue filled it with pointless battles and fights, gets an “F” in my movie book. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter