How Many times have you gone?

u lot are soooo lucky!!!! i am 12 and i have only gone 1 time!!!!
I might be going again in the next few years tho! the reason for that is that lil' me lives in england and it costs a bomb to travel ova to america!!! oh well i'm just a lil' unlucky!!!:p

Toodles x

geez everyone has gone a lot!!! I've been to DW 2 times and DL like 3 or 4...I'm not sure something like that!! Then theres the best of all..THE CRUISE!!!!! If anyone else is going at the end of sep.- early oct. PM me!!!!

I'm only 9 and I've been there at least 15 time 8 time in the last 2 years

Going in June, so this will make trip number, 8, I think! Also taking the Juhne 15th cruise, can't wait!

Wow! Ya'll are so lucky! I've been to Disneyland 4 times and WDW 2 times. This Dec. will be my third WDW trip. I'm soooo excited! How many of you have been during Xmas? Isn't it neat at Epcot during that time? I love seeing the Santas from around the world!:D Who all is going this Dec.? Well all of you who are going before me, have fun and enjoy! I know I will when I go!:p ~*Jen*~

Christmastime @ WDW would be so cool! I want to go, but my parents have this thing about spending X-mas with the family!

I'm 14 and have been to disney 17-18 times and my parents are there now with out me :(
there on the first western cruise that left today
they called from the termanel (sp) and they had a live band and they had lime green shirts that they gave to there dis friends it was funny
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce::Pinkbounc
i went to disney around christmas a few times we went the first week in december
it's really cool cuz you can go to the christmas party and see all the decrations with out the crowds
bye

• 1991 off property
  • 1996 off property
  • 1998 All Star Sports
  • 2000 Old Key West
  • 2002 (again) Old Key West & Wilderness Lodge
  • 2001 Disney Curise & Wilderness Lodge Villas
  • 2002 (comming) Old Key West & Beach Villas

Zip-a-Dee Doo Da Zip-a-Dee a My Oh My What a Wonderful Day Plenty of Sunshine Hedding My Way Zip-a-Dee Doo Da Zip-a-Dee a!
Code:
Countdown to Walt Disney World

man i don't even have a clue how many times ive been to disney. I know before i moved to florida i went to disney 2 times and disneyland once. But since i lived in florida no clue

i couldnt tell you how many times i have gone... some were whne i couldnt remember and others have just blured together! i cant tell what trip was what! but i can say why i go so much is because my mom is a CM so we get all the discounts i wouldnt have gone so much if she wasnt a CM!

it is soo cool that your mom is a cm i would love to be able to go to WDW a lot unfortunally i only get to go once every year or every two years but i know that i should not complain because alot of people have never gone!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc 5 Times!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yacht Club '97???

Beach Club '98???

GF '01

BC '01

GF (Just got back two weeks ago!!!!!)

Hey everybody!! I'm 18 and I have been to WDW 19 times!! I love it!!! I will be heading down August 19th to start work there as part of the WDW college program so I'll be there until Jan 10th MAybe I'll see some of you on your next trip!! :D

Hmm...

Oct. 1992, Caribbean Beach, WDW Dolphin, Age 8
May 1995, Caribbean Beach, Age 11
Feb. 1997, Vero Beach, Wilderness Lodge, WDW Dolphin, Age 13
Jan. 1998, Grand Floridian, Age 14
April 1998, Vero Beach, Wilderness Lodge *AK Opening*, Age 14
Nov. 1999, Vero Beach (no WDW), Age 15
Mar. 2000, Yacht Club, Age 16
Jan. 2001, Yacht Club, Age 17
Mar. 2002, Portofino Bay (US/IOA), Grand Floridian, Disney Wonder, Age 18

that's 9 trips so far...with #10 (with my best friend) on the way...

Nov. 29 - Dec. 3, 2002, Boardwalk Villas & Animal Kingdom Lodge, Age 18

JC

"You know all those plastic people got their plastic surgery...
...we got a big, big, beautiful, you know, we got it for free..."
-Ani DiFranco

I have only gone once. I will go again in December. If anybody else is going then will you please Pm me.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter