how many times have you been to WDW?

samster

Sean Biggerstaff Fan Club
I've been about 20 times. What about you guys? (I hope this is a disney related post!)

I have been to WDW with my family 4 times. I actually went another time with my softball team but we only went to the park 3 of the days we were there and only went for a couple hours each day. I will be going for my 6th time in 8 days!

I've been to WDW 5 times! And I'm going again in 78 days!!!!

:smooth:

<font color=blueviolet size=4>I've been about 9 or 10 times (i can't remember & i'm too lazy to count.. lol). I've been to DL once & i've been on a 7 day cruise & going on another 4 day cruise in september! yay!:bounce:

I've been to WDW once :( , but I'm going back in 10 weeks!! :D
And I've been to DLP 3 times. :)

Ive been to WDW 5 times..with 2 trips coming up
and Ive been to DL once with 1 trip coming up

I have been to DL 1 time and WDW about 3 times, but I am going next February to WDW!

I have been to WDW 10 times(im goin again in november w/ ShOrTiE2001)!!!!!!

I went twice, once during the 25th anniversary and once 2 years later :earsboy: :wave:

ive been to wdw like 4-5 times prob more....i just went in july and i also went on a 4-day cruise.

I've been to WDW 3 times: once for the 20th anniversary, once for the 25th anniversary, and once at Thanksgiving. Next trip Easter week 2002!!

I've been there about 15-17 tymes i kant remember it. Im 14 and i go once and sumtimes twice a year

Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter