How Many Times have you been to WDW?

I am at 79 trips as of today. Might be 80 come this weekend - haven't decided yet. The storm turned back towards us, so I will wait until later tonight or tomorrow to decide whether or not to book.

This Sept. will be trip number 27.:goodvibes Every yr. I tell my DH I am going to pick somewhere new to go but we always seem to end up back in Disney:goodvibes . And sometimes like this yr. we go twice.:lovestruc

I am 30 and next month will be trip #6 (4th in 4 years). I plan on booking a bounceback while we are there for '09. We are also planning a DL trip for '10.

I'm 25 and have been going to disney every year since I was 6. Sometimes going twice a year to visit my sister, who moved down when I was 6. So I am guessing I've been there about 30 times with another one on the way in Jan.!!!

'99 was my first trip.....my 50th b-day gift to myself. Well, now I'm looking at 15+ trips. I've kind of lost count. I'm heading down next week, then again the end of Sept, then a 4 night cruise followed by 5 nights in WDW in early Dec.
Just last night someone asked me if I was tired of Disney yet....ah, no!! Told her it was my happy place. She told me there were other places to see in the country. Don't disagree with that, but it's my happy place!!!

I am at 79 trips as of today. Might be 80 come this weekend - haven't decided yet. The storm turned back towards us, so I will wait until later tonight or tomorrow to decide whether or not to book.

Wow - We do single overnights twice a year plus a December trip every second or third year. So our 38th trip is MVMCP overnight in November and #39 will be a week in December.

Often, these trips are just DH and DMe. We're "seniors" - just big kids at heart. :santa:

If you don't count the 7 months spent working for Disney on my College Program I have been to Disney World on vacation 6 times with my trip in one month being trip #7.

I have been there 10 times with the family and twice on my own for business, with lucky number 13 planned for April !!:cool1:

The funny thing is my wife went with her family the year before we were married and asked me to go with them, I said "Why ?? that place is for kids !!", well all of my visits have been since we had kids and now I'm Dis-aholic and always planning a trip or surfing the board for crazy info!:surfweb:

All 3 of my kids went when they were around 18 months old and my oldest (17) has been there 10 times !!, he is a Disney nut, I cant imagine how many visits he will have by time he is 40

I am getting ready to go on my 31ST trip to WDW. People ask me why I'm not sick of it. They will never understand. I'm already booked for #32 and just waiting to book #33.

Our family just returned last Thurs. For me it was trip 28, husbands's 27th, our daughter is 25 and has been 25 times, and our son is 22 and has been 24 times. Guess we are hooked and will be returning next Aug. again!!

I am 34 and will be celebrating my 10th trip for Food and Wine this year with DH family. Trip #11 is planned for January with my family. :wizard:

I feel deprived answering this after reading all the others, but I have been 3 times with trip 4 and 5 in the planning stage.

First trip we (hubby and I)took our only child at the time, her cousin and my MIL, total of 5.

Second trip, hubby could not go, so I went with my mother and children #2 &#3 (#1 was a mother herself by that time).

Third trip, self, hubby child #2 &#3 again along with a friend of #2.

Planning with reservation trip four, will be my mother, myself, and my #2 daughter. 2009

Planning trip five, just hubby and I on one of the land/sea cruises, 2011. This will be after last child has graduated HS, we will be free!

This year will only be my 4th Trip. And 1 trip to Disneyland.
But I'll probably make another trip to the world in '09...and hoping for disneyland in 2010.

Not Enough Times !

I used to be one of those who scoffed at people for going to WDW year after year (my bro' & wife are annual visitors). Then in 2000 DW & I visited for 3n at Boardwalk Villas. This September will be our 8th Trip.

It's never enough.

DH and I never went to WDW as kids or before we had kids of our own. We've been to WDW 6 times since 2004:

November (Thanksgiving) 2004
November (Thanksgiving) 2006
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
April/May 2008

:woohoo: Coming Up #7 and #8:
September 2008
November (Thanksgiving)/December 2008

So, that will be 8 times in 4 years and we live in Texas! Many more to come . . . :cool1:

:thumbsup2 We were hooked on Disney our first trip. We just felt the magic when we walked down Main Street and saw Cinderella Castle for the first time. :wizard: It was truly a magical experience. The kids didn't argue, DH turned off his phone and we reverted to being kids again. What a great way to spend "quality" time with the kids. They love it too. With each trip, it is a new experience. The kids are getting older and can ride more rides or we try and eat at different restaurants. I am very thankful to DH we are able to go as much as we do. We may take little trips here and there, but WDW and the Disney cruises are our main vacations each year. Yes, we get the "going to Disney again" from friends and family. They just don't get it. That is why we come on the DISboards and can talk Disney with those that truly understand our passion for Disney.

:disrocks:

- Jennifer

I'm one of the 'been there like 10,000 times' local guys.

I could never count - but figure on 30-45 days a year for the past 14 years, 10 days a year from 1986-1990, 25 days a year from 1976-1986, and 8 days a year from 1971-1976.

And from 1990-1994, add about 30 days a year at Disneyland, when I was living in California.

And I know some of you don't count us locals from the totals (I live 2 1/2 hours south by car), but for 1971-1976 I was visiting from New Jersey, and from 1986-1990 I was visiting from New Orleans...so those times should count!

I love being close. I was there last month, and I'll be there next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter