How many times have you been to Disney?

I've been hundreds of times since I was born. We live close and my dad works at one of the hotels so my family is able to get free admission so we can go fairly regularly.

I honestly can't say how many times I've been to Walt Disney World. I was raised on that place-- it is truly my home. I've never lived in Orlando, and moved around a lot as a child, but we always went to Walt Disney World. I've taken over 30 trips, but those are sometimes two or three day trips. I can honestly say, most of my childhood memories are from Walt Disney World, both good and bad. I've been there so many times.
I think I've been to Disneyland four or five times in my life. Again, we went once or twice when I was younger. Then we've been on three trips within the last six years or so.
This summer, I'm going to my first international Disney resort: Disneyland Paris. I'm very excited!

I've been to Disneyland four times, but only twice at an age that I could remember.

We are taking our first trip to WDW in the summer of 2014. It's soooo long away but I am still SO excited :D

I have been to Disneyland countless of times! I mean like, hundreds! When I was little and growing up my family would just go down to California for a couple of weeks and go everyday with season passes. I loved it!!

Disney World: 1
Disney Cruises: 4

I kind of lost track, but when I go back in October (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!) it'll be around 20.
Disneyland: 2 times, going back again soon right before Hawaii!
Disney Cruise Line: #4 this summer and #5 is planned too!

In 18 days, I will be going again! :cool1: This will be disney trip #16 and I will be there on my 16th birthday!!! So EXCITED!!!:cheer2:

I've only been to Disney World twice. I dreamed of going since I was around 3 or 4 and only took my first trip there when I was fifteen :eek: I waited a looong time, but it was worth it! :lovestruc I went on my second trip this past March and hopefully my next one isn't too far away!

Been to Disney World 11 out of my 13 years! XD I'm so lucky! Going there in July! SO EXCITED!!! AHHHH!!!!!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter