How Many times have you been to Disney...

Well, one thing I've learned from this thread is I have a LOT of catching up to do :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I've been 6 times all together, 2 as an adult with my own family, and 4 when I was a kid, before AK and DHS were built (two were before EP was built). However, the DIS is the great equalizer, because in two short years visiting here, I have gained the collective knowledge of thousands of visits to Disney World, and although we are only working on our third family trip, I plan as though I've been doing this my whole life.

I don't know how many times as a kids, quite a few but possibly 5-6, and 2 times with my hubby (once dating and one anniv trip)...approaching our first family trip this year with kids, it's sure to be a whole new Disney experience! :)

20+ times that I can remember. Most consecutive years since my DS17 was born. Sometimes twice a year. Next trip this August!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh yeah....Disneyland once.

Four times since 1986 - daughter at age 5 (1986), son at age 5 (1993), son at age 12 + daughter at age 19 (2000), then grandson at age 10 (2009). Just enough trips to keep it interesting. Definitely not a "Disnaholic".

this will be our first trip to the world. DL once in 2004 for the family and I went when I was 6. Wish it was more but the Grand Canyon Rocked last year!:thumbsup2

and I am over 45 times (kind of lost exact count). My son is 11 and has 25 or so trips. We started getting APs and doing 2-3 trips a year most years. Longest trip = 27 WONDERFUL DAYS almost the entire month of November

We just kind of fell in live with the place.

Also add one DL trip to the total. going back next year to DL.

Three more WDW trips this year - :wizard:

Gotta get the money's worth out of the APs!!!!!!

41 times and counting. i am living 65 miles away and we go on short day or 2 day trips now with annual passes. i have been going since i was 7 years old and loving every second of it ever since!

Hmm...

1978 - WDW
1982 - WDW
1989 - DL
1990 - WDW
2003 - DL
2006 - WDW
2009 - WDW

Planning our November, 2010 trip to WDW now - already booked.

I broke the pattern in 2009. I had gone to WDW when I was 4, 8, 16 and 32.

With my family, 2001, 2006 and 2007.

Myself as a child and adult before marriage and kids, about a dozen times.

26 times. the first in 1981 I was 5, then in 1987, and the rest bewtween 1993 and 2008

will finally be getting back this August for my daughters first trip.

Alas, I have only been 4 times. Would love to go more, but life leeps throwing curve balls! On a brighter side, we are going this year for trip number 5! YAY!!:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter