How many take your good camera to WDW? Or use Photopass?

Photopass is great .... maybe not the most perfect of photos all the time, but hey....did you know you can now get ALL the the photopass photos you can fit on a CD for $99. YEPPERS!!! My girlfriend was here in May for 8 days with her 2 grandkids and we got over 200+ photopass photos. With every chance we got we had them take a photo....singles, groups, you name it. It was great being able to get EVERYONE into the photos. We actually got some wonderful photos. ALSO...when you purchase that CD for $99 you get the copyright...which means YOU can take your photo to Walmart (or whereever you have prints made) and get as many prints as you want for a fraction of what you would pay photopass. Granted you CAN'T get the park icons or borders and what not on the CD photos....but IF you have any kind of decent photo editing software you can do that yourself.

Just had to make a plug for the photopass. The other nice thing about photopass is IF you don't like them .... you don't have to buy them.

I also take my Nikon Coolpix 4600....I shot about 1000 photos that trip. LOVE the digital.

We do both! Photo Pass allows all of us to be in the picture- usually our family of 4 ends up with one missing from the pictures all the time(bet you know whom I'm talking about) :wave: and by bringing our own we can take pictures of other things besides each other!

skoopman said:
.... I have a Canon Digital Rebel and as much as I love it, I can't image lugging it around the parks ..... it is mainly bulk and weight.

This is what I bought my Digital Rebel for .... to take as good a picture as possible on our Disney trips. My previous camera was a Canon EOS1 with a battery pack.

I can't leave home without my camera!

ohhh dont get me wrong i'm so taking a camera, just afraid of how bulky that Nikon is! Where do i put it when riding rides? It wouldnt dare leave my body, but couldnt go on really fast bouncy rides either!

Now wondering if i should buy a better point and shoot digi, seeings how mine only has 3 mp...and slow shutter speed...which is even worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter