How many swagbucks have you really earned?

Do you use Swagbucks?

• Yes

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • I've never heard of it

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I've considered it but i'm unsure

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I'm not interested at all

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those of you who have earned over 50k in a year, what's your secret?! I feel like I'm doing surveys pretty regularly and run SBTV and usually Lifestylz everyday. Help me get on your level! Lol

It was much easier when you automatically got higher amounts out of the apps.

I tried it right after the new year for about a month. It was very time consuming for me and I only earned 5 bucks. I haven't done anything since.

It was much easier when you automatically got higher amounts out of the apps.

The one thing I always say about Swagbucks is that it is always changing. So how to earn today likely isn't going to be how to earn in a couple of months. That many points in a year is around 140SB a day.

The Apps
There are 6 of them and we start them from the moment we wake up in the morning. Start the coffee pot, start the phone Apps, then go pour the coffee. I start with SBTV because it pays the most, then do Lifestylez, Entertainnow, MovieClips, Sportly. I do IndieMusic last because it takes the longest. We have a cheap unactivated mobile device for each account here to play the Apps. It's really hard to tell what triggers the Bonus eligibility but we have one account right now that plays a Fisher Price commercial pretty much all day. Right now just that one App is netting over 200SB a day for me usually.

I don't have many referrals (kids, husband, my Mom) but the ones I do have bring me about 10 to 15SB a day each.

If I'm working at home, I'll set up my old laptop and run the auto nCrave videos during the day as I can. It takes less than 10 seconds to restart another 6SB auto run nCrave and if you do that several times a day it's pretty easy to add another 50cents or so.

There are several sites around that people post Special Offers that are crediting. Reddit has a section concerning Swagubcks and there are a couple of Facebook sties too. If I have time I'll give a quick look.

I used to do many more surveys back when I had less work to do. They are time intensive but can add up if you learn how to see the best ones quick. I can't even remember the names now but a couple of the Survey companies I'd shut down at the first question because I knew that particular Survey provider was crap. I actually did much better with mTurk for this type of stuff and the work was more interesting. There were a lot of University Students running questionnaires for the Thesis type of research on mTurk so it was much more enjoyable than would you buy this, would you buy that, what if we gave you a coupon??? drudgery.

When the contests come around many of the ultra high earners (The ones competing for the top prizes) hang out on the team message areas and will answer questions from other Team members. They'll usually give some great tips on how to earn points quickly at the moment.
------
Yes, the hourly rate does suck but frankly, I can't go get another real job that I can do while I'm doing my main job. But since I'm self-employed and mostly work from home, I can often multi-task these passive earnings while I'm doing my other stuff. And a couple of dollars a day over years does add up nicely. It's not going to make you rich quickly, but if you work at it consistently it does start to be significant. As I said, we've accumulated around $6k now in a couple of years from these extra type earnings.

Those of you who have earned over 50k in a year, what's your secret?! I feel like I'm doing surveys pretty regularly and run SBTV and usually Lifestylz everyday. Help me get on your level! Lol
I'm obsessive. I have a very laid back job, where there's a good amount of downtime. So I have the time to do surveys all day. I run apps occasionally. But honestly, I've been extremely lucky doing surveys. I've done so many. I check constantly to try to get into various ones. I also enter all their blog contests, or instagram ones. I've netted like, 5,000 swagbucks getting lucky that way!

I started swagbucks in December 2013, after being told about a deal when looking to buy an iPhone for Straight Talk. I gave earned 93,824. I only run the apps and lately have been get 150 - 200+ per day, thanks to bonus rounds.

I am totally Swagbucks stupid...lol. So, you start by downloading it on your computer and then download apps on your phone for the same account? Do you use the toolbar too? I have researched it a little, but want to make sure I start off the most efficient way.

I'm at 8,834. I started in late June. I've cashed in $75 of gift cards or $25 a month so far.

I am totally Swagbucks stupid...lol. So, you start by downloading it on your computer and then download apps on your phone for the same account? Do you use the toolbar too? I have researched it a little, but want to make sure I start off the most efficient way.

I haven't downloaded anything on my computer, just access Swagbucks through my browser (Firefox in my case). I have downloaded the apps on my phone. I don't use a toolbar, but do use the search function.

I make most of my points from the Jun videos (guy looking at a computer under sponsored videos), encraves, and the SBTV phone app. I have been having good luck lately with the first sponsored video link (woman in a crowd). The Ngage does not work on my computer. I rarely qualify for the surveys. I can run the Jun, other sponsored video link, and the encraves that are not auto-refresh all at the same time on my computer, so usually hit my first goal in an hour after I wake up, while having my coffee. (I start SBTV on my phone when I wake up.) If you hit your first goal every day of the month, you get a 300 pt bonus.

People who make more points than I do it by the special offers. There are websites where they list what credits and how to get them. They also list how they qualified for surveys, special codes, etc. You can do a quick search and come up with those sites if you are interested. I don't do the offers, and will not lie to qualify for surveys.

Last edited:
I have earned 46,875 swagbucks.
I joined 11/26/14. I do have one really good referral, but I never sign up for anything that needs my email- and I do my shopping through ebates, not swagbucks. I used to use SBTV for 30 points a day, but it stopped working on my phone- so I run JunGroup and Ngage while trying to get a survey (which doesn't usually happen). I spend about an hour a day on it.

I started April 7,2014 and have earned 113,016 and my husband started June 28th, 2014 and has earned 71,817.

We do the SBTV, Lifestyle and EntertaiNow videos, Ncrave, Ngage and some of the smaller offers worth 30-40 SB.

We make sure we get our first goals every day so we get the bonuses the next month.

What apps are available on mobile? I don't have access to a computer during the day. I have only been using sbtv.

I love Swagbucks. I started in Feb. 2014 and my total swagbucks is 94,328. It can be overwhelming at first but I just piddled around with and till I felt more comfortable. I'm also a part of a facebook group (Cash for the Castle) and everyone is helpful with tips there. I, like another poster said, don't have a smartphone for everyday use but bought a few cheap smartphones just to run swagbucks (and perk tv) I don't feel I spend a lot of time on it, but I have a laid back job and can run some things in the background also. I usually do the apps (minus the Indy music) and also some Encraves. I rarely do surveys but do sign up for random things and earn sb thru that.

No, the hourly wage is not great. I earn around $1-2/day depending on how much I do but added up over time, it has given us a nice chunk of Christmas money or put towards our vacation account without the added hassle of another real job.

It's an app you download. It has a limit of 36 SB per day, but there are often bonuses that will keep giving points after that. SBTV awards 2 SB after 5 videos, there are other apps also that you can run (some are EntertaiNow, Lifestylz, and Sportly), but they require higher amounts of videos to get points and have lower daily earning .
Thanks!

34765. I started Jan 15 but just one day was intimidated and didn't really get into it until April2015. Since April 350 in gift cards.

I use SBTV Mobile, Encrave, Watch, SBTV using the Swagbutton, Games (Swagasaurus Run - just click play and let the dinosaur fall off the cliff), Surveys, Radium One Special Offers (sort them low to highest and do the 1 credit ones. You can open multiple offers at once) & Peanut Lab Special Offers. I've learned what's crap for special offers and won't pay out. I have yahoo email addresses for stuff that may need an email. My demographics must be good for surveys because I have a lot of luck with them. I go through Shop & Earn sometimes - I compare offers with Swagbucks, Mypoints and Ebates and use whichever has the highest payout. I use Google Chrome with Ad Block Plus and can fly through Encrave and Watch videos fairly quickly. I have Puffin Browser installed on my ipads for stuff that needs flash (like Encrave). I do all my earning between 5-7am while I'm having coffee and getting the kids ready for school. I use my old ipad mini for SBTV Mobile, ipad air, laptop and phone to earn.

I joined 6/18/15 and have just over 15,000! I've redeemed for Target gift cards that I have used to buy Disney gift cards for our upcoming trip!

I tried it right after the new year for about a month. It was very time consuming for me and I only earned 5 bucks. I haven't done anything since.

You can easily make 5 points by doing one video. I am not sure what doing wrong. I would the ncarves, daily poll, jung videos that alone earn a gift card every week. I don't do offers period. I find doing swagbucks relaxing. I am bus driver now for greyhound. This how I found about all the entainment news that I missed.

You can easily make 5 points by doing one video. I am not sure what doing wrong. I would the ncarves, daily poll, jung videos that alone earn a gift card every week. I don't do offers period. I find doing swagbucks relaxing. I am bus driver now for greyhound. This how I found about all the entainment news that I missed.

I don't know either. I did try, or thought I was doing things right. I guess not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter