How many suitcases fit under the bed?

I got a large garment bag and a HUGE suitcase (we could fit our children inside this one!), and a medium size suit case under the bed. Remember to pack your smaller bags inside larger ones to save even more room.:thumbsup2

? it depends on how big they are. We've easily put 3 under the bed. We also put the life vests under the bed to save closet space.

On our last cruise, I got a bit of a surprise. When I went to get the life vests on the last night (to put them back in the closet), I could only find 2. Knew I put 4 under there.....it turns out that our room steward removed the others since there were only 2 of us in the cabin.

We got our two huge hardsided suitcases under the bed, but we had to lift the frame to get them under there.

We fit two 29" pullman's under the bed. We nested smaller ones inside the bigger ones. The fit with no problem. Remember, you may have to lift the corners of the bed frame in order to get the luggage under.

Well, we put four large ones with two under each side and on the repo we put the smaller ones inside those so we actually had 8 bags under the bed that cruise. :)

We had two large (largest airline accepted) suitcases which fit under the bed just fine except for one small problem ... they were too high and the bed frame rested on top. Instead of potentially damaging the bags, I had our room steward stow them somewhere else for us. They don't really advertise the fact that they do this (probably not enough storage space for everyone) but they will do it iif asked.

We cruised with four of us in a cabin (DW, DH, DS11, DS8) on the repo cruise. We have four larger bags with wheels. They slipped under the bed without lifting the frame. It worked out great! We slipped them under with wheels first and handles to the outside. We could pull them out and get stuff from them easily. It was kind of like drawers on wheels that you can buy at home. We will be using the same bags the next time we cruise. I think we put two on the living room side of the bed and one at the foot. So we had three extra accessible storage areas.

We had plenty of room for all of our stuff between the closet, steamer trunk, all the drawers, bathroom storage, etc. Remembering where we put everything was the challenge. We ended up not needing our over-the-door shoe holder.

Next time we cruise will be without my husband and we decided not to bring our own snorkel gear....so we'll have gobs of space!

We had two large (largest airline accepted) suitcases which fit under the bed just fine except for one small problem ... they were too high and the bed frame rested on top. Instead of potentially damaging the bags, I had our room steward stow them somewhere else for us. They don't really advertise the fact that they do this (probably not enough storage space for everyone) but they will do it iif asked.

You are the very first person I have ever seen post that this was done for them in all the time I have been on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter