how many starwars fans do we have

I'm definitely a fan. I have a soft spot for ships, so I have a few of the Hasbro ships, mostly prequel stuff. I have 3 framed OT movie posters on the wall as well and a few other things here and there. I have enjoyed many Star Wars video games and have quite a few of those too.

I'm a fan as well since the first movie. I've attended one of the Star Wars Celebrations, completed both the Rebel and Dark Side runDisney races. I also have three limited edition Star Wars giclees. I also have an autograph on a Yoda print from Nick Maley. I have some limited Star Wars pins/coins/shirts/backpack and other artwork you can only get if you've been on a Star Wars cruise. I'm currently working on a few costumes.

I'm a fan, but I like only the first three movies. The ones that came out in 1977, 1979, and 1983. I do not like the second trilogy.

I have not seen the latest SW movie.

I am a new Star Wars fan! I saw the Force Awakens for the first time on the Star Wars Day at Sea and fell in love :love:. I just finished ROTJ this weekend and I'm excited to see the prequels and of course TFA again :P

I became a fan when I was 8, and it wasn't from seeing any of the movies. It was from riding Star Tours. I then bought some of the "Galaxy of Fear" books through the school book club. When the films were re-released in 1997, I went to see them and got the three-VHS set for my birthday that year. Last year, I went to an opening night Force Awakens showing and will be doing the same for Rogue One this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter