How Many Sleeps Until Disney Mommy?! August 2009 PTR **WE'RE BACK!!!**

Hey Tracy :goodvibes

I know your super super busy!!! But I wanted to pop in and say...........

:tinker::donald::dumbo::tigger:1 Day left!!!!:mickeyjum:simba::stitch::goofy:

If I don't get a chance to catch you again before you leave....I wanted to wish you and your family a very magical trip!!pixiedust: Stay safe and have lots of fun!!!:hug: (and who knows maybe we'll run into each other down there on the 24th;))

WOW!! Only 2 Days left!!!!party:

I'm so excited for you!!!:banana: I know you will have a wonderful trip!!!:thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!:goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes

I figured that's what those "abandoned" buildings across the water were for - people who never wanted to leave. They secretly live there, undisturbed, with their Annual Passes. :lmao:

:lmao: Its funny, I saw a youtube video about those abandoned buildings, when are they going to finish those?! I'd forgotten about them.... I think I can make them homey for us to live in ;)

Coupon organizer? Did I miss this? I must see it!! How far back do I need to go? I am so, so , SO excited for your family!:yay: I bet the kids are so ready to go. Did I read right, that your kids pack themselves? Wow, lucky you!

The coupon organizer is my favorite -- here's the posting for it: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32422467&postcount=128

Demetri's voice goes up ten octaves when he counts how many sleeps we have left now! :lmao: Ha, the kids don't pack themselves as much as they pull out what they want to take and then I kinda pack for them. They'd do it mind you, but I can't stand to see a messy suitcase. My OCD takes over and it Must. Be. Neat. :lmao:

Hey Tracy :goodvibes

I know your super super busy!!! But I wanted to pop in and say...........

:tinker::donald::dumbo::tigger:1 Day left!!!!:mickeyjum:simba::stitch::goofy:

If I don't get a chance to catch you again before you leave....I wanted to wish you and your family a very magical trip!!pixiedust: Stay safe and have lots of fun!!!:hug: (and who knows maybe we'll run into each other down there on the 24th;))

Hi again !!!! Angie we are so excited its crazy! Thank you for our pixie dust and I wish it all back to you as well for your family! pixiedust: I would love to run into you on the 24th that would be incredible! I know our days are chock full at DHS but I'll be watching for you!!! :grouphug:

I will hop onto the DIS tomorrow for sure to say goodbye to everyone... I took the day off work remember so I should be OK time wise, wish me luck!

I also wanted to quickly say that today my wonderful, wonderful, wonderful son Alex is celebrating his fourteenth birthday!!! I love you Alex and am so very, very proud at the responsible, caring young man you have grown to become!

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!!!! (Tell him I'll have a "Belated Happy Birthday" sign on the wing with me for him.) :p

I can't believe it's almost here! Are you packing today or tomorrow?

You must be leaving pretty early on Friday - how long does it take to fly from Ontario?

:bday: to Alex!! :jumping1:

And here's what you get for only having ONE DAY LEFT UNTIL YOU GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Just wanted to wish you an awesomely fantastically fabulously wonderful time on your vacation! pixiedust::beach::cheer2::grouphug::dance3::banana::woohoo:

I may love smileys just a teensy bit more than is healthy :rotfl2:

Wow-Happy Birthday to ALEX...:cake::rockband::bday: & from one mom with a 14 year old to another mom with a 14 year old...Congrats on raising a wonderful son (proof that teenagers can be lovely people!

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! I'll show them to Alex as soon as he gets up.... he's still sleeping!:lmao:

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!!!! (Tell him I'll have a "Belated Happy Birthday" sign on the wing with me for him.) :p

I can't believe it's almost here! Are you packing today or tomorrow?

You must be leaving pretty early on Friday - how long does it take to fly from Ontario?

I had sneaked a peak at your message while I was finishing up at work yesterday :-)woohoo: I'm done work! I'm done work!) and told him what you said about your sign... he cracked up!! :rotfl2: I'm packing today:eek: I still haven't lugged out the suitcases like I thought I would.:rolleyes1 We have a list and we vow to get it all done!

We're flying out of Buffalo just after lunch tomorrow. Its about a two and half hour flight. Buffalo is waaaay cheaper than anything else around us. And its a darn tootin shame because I live within a 10 minute drive to one airport and an hours drive to another airport and that would have been super convenient but nope. Not paying double or triple the costs. We'll give ourselves about three hours drive to allow for border crossing and to be there two hours before flight time puts us leaving here around 7:30 am tomorrow morning. :yay:

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

:goodvibes I'm sorry I've not been able to get back over to your report... when we get back I'll have slightly more time :rotfl:

:bday: to Alex!! :jumping1:

And here's what you get for only having ONE DAY LEFT UNTIL YOU GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Just wanted to wish you an awesomely fantastically fabulously wonderful time on your vacation! pixiedust::beach::cheer2::grouphug::dance3::banana::woohoo:

I may love smileys just a teensy bit more than is healthy :rotfl2:

:cool1: Thanks! We're counting down hours now!!!

Make sure to tell Alex to have a Very Happy Birthday!!!party:

:goodvibes Did Amelia have a great day?

:bday:party:Happy Birthday to Alex, wow 14:rockband:

:jumping1:One Day Away :mickeyjum:goofy:

Of course I was a babe myself when I had him.... I'm only 29 you know. :rolleyes1

Wow-Happy Birthday to ALEX...:cake::rockband::bday: & from one mom with a 14 year old to another mom with a 14 year old...Congrats on raising a wonderful son (proof that teenagers can be lovely people!

Absolutely! Alex is exceptionally close to all of his classmates, they're a group of 20 or so kids in french immersion that have moved from one grade to the next as one group for ten years. Great bunch of teens we've watched grow up from such little munchkins.

You know it.... :lmao:

There are a few good ones of us out there.

:thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to Alex!!!!party::bday:

:goodvibes

Have a fantastical, magical, super spectacular trip!! Say Hi to Mickey for us and know that we're waiting not so patiently to hear all about it when you return.:goodvibes

Thanks ladies!!!!! :cool1:

I just cannot believe that at this time tomorrow we will be at the Pop!!

Everything is organized although not actually in any suitcases yet :laughing:

Laundry is done! Boarding passes are printed off! Mousekeeping and gratuity envelopes are glued together! Misting fans are batteried up and ready! Plane kits are ready! Missing camera case with camera cards found!

I was finally able to do the on-line check in this morning. Turns out it was me who was doing it wrong the entire time and likely I could have done it a week ago.:guilty: I'd forgotten that our room only reservation for the first day, the 15th had its own confirmation number and it was separate from our package confirmation number starting on the 16th. So all this time I'd been trying to check in on the 15th with our confirmation number for the 16th. :headache: Oh well, we're in now!

It really was super easy but I noticed I couldn't request a specific building to be in. There's a section for requests but it only let me choose from main floor, a fridge or a pack 'n play. Anyways I did both check ins and printed those off too. And then I called the Pop this afternoon and requested the 90's section and a top floor room.

So its 5pm now and what's left to do is putting everything into our suitcases, having dinner and heading off for our last sleep.

It's been soooooo much fun planning this with everyone... thank you, thank you, thank you :worship: to all of you! You've made me laugh out loud :lmao:, jump up and down excited with your great ideas :yay: and just plain been a hoot to hang out with! :grouphug:

GOODBYE FOR NOW... TALK TO YOU SOON!!! WE'RE OFF TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

:cool1::cool1: Have a wonderful great trip!!!! I know you will make a ton of fun memories!!!! :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter