How many rooms with one AP?

kanga5roos

Earning My Ears
If I get an AP, and IF there AP rates are released for May, how many rooms could I conceivably (if available) reserve with just my one AP? We're going to need several rooms if all of our (adult) children and their spouses, etc. go with us in May. I will be making all the reservations and paying for them. If I get an AP for myself, could I then get the AP rate for 3 or 4 rooms, with only having one AP? Thanks!

Last summer I booked 3 rooms with my AP discount for a trip with extended family. I don't recall offhand if the limit is 3 or 4 - I want to say 3 but could be misremembering

Technically 1 AP holder needs to be staying in the room to get the discount, same with resident discount. I'm not sure how enforced that is, especially with online check-in.

Technically 1 AP holder needs to be staying in the room to get the discount, same with resident discount. I'm not sure how enforced that is, especially with online check-in.
I was able to book a room for my sister with the AP discount and I didn't have to stay in the room. I had booked two rooms, one for us and one for her and they knew that I wasn't staying in her room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter