• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many rooms with an AP for discount?

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
My family of four (2 adults, 2 teens) all has AP's. We have a trip planned in March & have a room booked with the AP discount. I just talked with my family & they are think about joining us. If everyone went, I would need 4 rooms. Is there a way to get the AP discount on this many rooms?

Also, anyone know where I can get info on the Magical Gatherings? If this group materializes, we would have 10 people.

Thanks!

I've always heard there is a 3 room limit on one AP. Does anyone else in your family have an AP?

I beleive you are allowed 3 rooms per AP. Disney.com has info about grand gathering. You could also call the reservation number and they would probably transfer you someone who could answer your questions. Susan

Poohs Pal said:
I believe you are allowed 3 rooms per AP. Disney.com has info about grand gathering. You could also call the reservation number and they would probably transfer you someone who could answer your questions. Susan

When you call, they'll ask you on the recording if you have 8 or more in your party, to press #. I just called the other night because we are going in June and will probably have anywhere from 15 to 21 in our party, and I was connected to a CM that told me all about Grand Gatherings.

We've had APs for the past 7 years and I've always been able to book 3 rooms per AP.

Is the whole "bill" under the AP holders name? How are deposits for the different rooms handled?

I don't know that this is how they "have" to do it but I've always paid the one-night deposit for the room only reservations to hold the rooms on my credit card (I'm the AP holder) when I've called. Then they've mailed the confirmation for all rooms to me. You don't have to pay the balance on the rooms until you check-in and you can separate it any way you want at that point. I know others have had different experiences, but I've never even been asked to show my AP pass at check-in. Guess we just look honest? :D :laughing: :laughing: LOL

littleprincessmom said:
I don't know that this is how they "have" to do it but I've always paid the one-night deposit for the room only reservations to hold the rooms on my credit card (I'm the AP holder) when I've called. Then they've mailed the confirmation for all rooms to me. You don't have to pay the balance on the rooms until you check-in and you can separate it any way you want at that point. I know others have had different experiences, but I've never even been asked to show my AP pass at check-in. Guess we just look honest? :D :laughing: :laughing: LOL

That's how we've handled it also. I paid the deposit for all the rooms and separated it out at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter