How many rooms can you book per CAA/AAA card?

Chickkypoo

DIS Veteran
I know that you can book up to 3 rooms per AP at a discount, but is there a limit to how many rooms you can book with one CAA/AAA card at a discount?

Thanks,

Chickkypoo

When I booked my husband, son, and another couple under the AAA rate, I had to book hubby in one room, my son in the other room, and split the couple up and had to give my hubby's AAA # for one room, and my son's AAA # for the other room.

Once they arrive, they will sort out the rooms at that time.

So, in answer to your question, this particular CRO agent I spoke with required a AAA # for each room booked. However, as is often the case your experience may differ with a different CRO agent, or if you book directly with AAA

Carol

when we booked for this Oct, I put three rooms in my name with a AAA discount and was informed by CSR that for AAA there was a 3 room max, however as I'm learning and reading just because a CSR tells you something doesn't make it 100% true.... :earsboy:

In my experience, you can book up to 3 rooms on any given discount, being AAA, AP, Fl. Res., or a discount code. HTH!

It is three rooms per AAA card.

I was considering getting 4 rooms at a value rather than 3 at a moderate. I was told by CRO that the 4th room would require another AAA card holder (which both my sets of inlaws are) but we decided the moderate would be more fun.

Now hoping for AP rates in early December to upgrade to deluxe. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter