How many rooms can I book with an Annual Pass

dkrause19

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know how many rooms I can book with an annual pass discount if I decide to purchase one?

My parents (2), my sister (4), and I (2 plus toddler) are leaving in February 1, 2010 and will need a room for each family. We are going for 12 days but I need to book rooms for them for 7 days. We would like to say at CBR but I am unsure if I can book more than one room and get a discount with an annual pass for all of us.

This would be a last resort if I cannot get an employee discount from a family member who works there beacuse she will try to get us a better discount.

Additionally, does anybody know the "actual" room discount is with an AP during the value seasons for the vale and moderate resorts? Has anyone used it during the value season and whay was the exact price?

I am just trying to save the most money for all of us. Of corse there could be a awesome promotion but a little birdie (Pete) said not to rely on the buy 4 get 3 free in which I would just get packages.

Any help or additional suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Each adult annual passholder can only book one discounted room. It used to be 3 rooms per AP, but that changed acouple of years ago. So you would need 3 adult AP holders in order to book 3 discounted rooms.

I stayed at Pop Century for 3 nights at $49 per night this past February. (value season). Moderates were $94/night. (plus tax for both, of course). HTH.

What my wife & I do is book one room in my name and one room in her name. This way her parents, who come with us in our December trips, get the discounted rate.

I was told 3 times by 3 different calls this past month to CRO that you each adult AP holder can book up to 3 rooms with the AP discount.

When I booked 2 rooms with the AP discount last week, the CM had me book one room under my name and AP and one under my dh's name and AP. They are actually separate reservations with separate numbers but he said they are "linked" in the system?? :confused3

I am not sure how it all works, but I like that we were able to go from a deluxe room and WL to 2 rooms at the BC and save almost $800! :thumbsup2

When I called the other day I asked if I was able to apply the annual pass rate to my reservation and my sister's reservation. Since I made both reservations and am paying for both rooms I was told that I could use my AP rate for both rooms should one come available for February 2010.

MariaEllerºoº;33023686 said:
I was told 3 times by 3 different calls this past month to CRO that you each adult AP holder can book up to 3 rooms with the AP discount.

Is there a written policy somewhere on this for the AP. I have two rooms booked AP rate and the CM made separate reservations for each room but "linked" in the system. The CM said there had to be an AP holder in each room :confused3 I don't really want to buy a 2nd AP as my wife has unused days from previous passes.

MariaEllerºoº;33023686 said:

Then you got 3 misinformed CM's. There must be one adult AP holder per discounted room.

From allearsnet.com passholder FAQ:

If I am an AP holder, can I book more than one room at the AP rate?

Not any longer. It is now one discounted room per passholder.

It's within the small little booklet that comes with the AP, but I started hearing rumors on here about only being able to book one room so I called 3 separate times and got the same answer from each of them that you can still book up to 3 rooms for one adult AP. I would call back and speak to someone else.

MariaEllerºoº;33037669 said:
It's within the small little booklet that comes with the AP, but I started hearing rumors on here about only being able to book one room so I called 3 separate times and got the same answer from each of them that you can still book up to 3 rooms for one adult AP. I would call back and speak to someone else.

What year is your booklet for?
When I receive the AP voucher does it come with the booklet?

It also states on two other sites I checked you can now only book one room per annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter