• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many pins do you have?

Well, according to Pinpics, just over 900. :rolleyes: But that's not counting every single pin (some are sets), duplicates, some that aren't in Pinpics, etc. I don't have 1,000 yet probably. (Or mayeb I do...) Give me another month... ;)
sigh...

I just started collecting in Sept. and including the 100 Year dreams I have 400 pins. Thanks to all my fellow traders that allowed me to trade and buy from them. I can't wait to go to WDW in May and I'll need a bag just for my pins.

Cathy

Now where's Nat on this one? I actually have no idea my last count was 400+ traders(some are duplicates) and collection over 2000.

Now I am sitting here wondering how many pins I really have.

I will be back in two days after the counting is done and let you know.

Darlene

We have aroud 3000 to 4000. all I know is they are in the bags and hjad to be moved of the shelf in the closet and on to the floor. The shelf was getting sway backed..
Kris:rolleyes:

I'll be right back with ya on this... In a feew hours :)

After a rough count... About 1100. If I figured in all my traders and stuff I might have another 3 to 4 hundred. I hope to bring the total down to 800 or so. This includes the Disney Framed sets I have also. It took me a while but now that I have narrowed my focus down I can say good bye to alot of pins that before I could not.

I have been collecting since our December trip and I have about 200 in my collection, and about 30 to trade and adding more every day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have been collecting since our December trip and I have about 200 in my collection, and about 30 to trade and adding more every day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay.

I have 344 flex pins
1326 other pins including framed sets
245 traders.

grand total 1915

I am expecting 15 more pins right now in trades and ebay transactions.

That will make 1930.

Could everyone please not tell my husband.

DArlene

I'm not counting and you can't make me!! Actually I am very afraid of that actual count.

I've been collecting since Nov 1999,and I have two of the "old" WDW2000 pin bags, one DL 45 Anniv. bag, 1 WDW Lge bag, one Sidney olympics 2000 bag, one 100 yrs of dreams bag, and THEY'RE ALL FULL...I'm like Lisa...I don't really want to count...but its a LOT of pins!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter