• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many pictures do you take in a week at WDW?

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
We're getting ready for our 1st trip and I'm just wondering how much memory I need to bring. Don't want to buy it at the Disney convenience price. :)

Our first trip with the kids we took about 380 pictures....the next trip we cut that down to about 150.

I've taken over 700 in 3 days.
My suggestion...use a digital camera with a large card,
shoot everything and delete what you don't want on the trip home.

between 150 and 400 pictures. . . and I have been going my whole life. It varies with the ocasion we are celebrating there. . .

Luckily, we have an iPod and use the camera connector and put the photo's on that at the end of each day OR bring the laptop and do it with that.

We were there two weeks ago and took over 900. Our average is usually between 700-800. I love digital cameras!!!!!!!

Well, I have two cards that can hold about 1000 pics between them, so I think I should be okay. Thanks so much for your input! :goodvibes

i have a regular camera with film and i usually take between 150 - 200 pictures. next year when we go we have a digital camera and it holds 1600 pics. I don't know how i'm going to contain myself!!!!!!!!!

I take anywhere from 600 - 2000 pictures. But it depends on if I shoot action photos on a continuous setting.

hulagirl87 said:
i have a regular camera with film and i usually take between 150 - 200 pictures. next year when we go we have a digital camera and it holds 1600 pics. I don't know how i'm going to contain myself!!!!!!!!!

You can break away from thinking of what a camera will "hold".

Virtually all current digital cameras (while they do have built-in memory) have provisions for using external chips.

By carrying several of these inexpensive chips (I recently paid under $15 ea. for 1 GB chips... and they are still dropping in price and getting larger in capacity) you can keep on shooting... thousands and thousands of shots.

I don't know when anyone has enough time to LOOK at these, but you can sure SHOOT 'em!

:thumbsup2

We usually take approx 500 pictures plus and were down there for 12 days. I love taking photos and I then come back home and delete the ones I don't like and then I do print usually 1/2 of them.

i think the first time i ever went i remember my parents taking well over 300 pictures but it seems like the more i go, the less that number becomes. probably because im not traveling with them but even still i like to just sit back and enjoy disney and get photopass or just take a few pics with my cell phone....yea yea i know its only a cell phone but its got a 3.2mp camera :woohoo:

I was there the first week of december, and took 1320 pictures and about 20 videos (4 Gb), every night I downloaded the day pictures to my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter