• 109-124

• 125-139

• 140-161

• 162-185

• 186- 200 +

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

<Font color=red>CoMiC ReLiEf<br><font color=purple
I was just thinking of a poll to post. I didn't even realize I had this much!!- 134! :eek:

:D

I don't have anyone on my buddy list. I just look at the front page to see who's on.

<font color=blueviolet size=3>Wow, I never actually realized how many ppl I had on my list... I have 57... wow... hehe

umm... well which buddy list? I only think I have like 20 on the DIS- I know everyone's user name's pretty well... lol- but on my AOL buddy list I have like 175.... :)

I only have about 35 but I never look there..just at the bottom like Dana.

I never look at my DIS buddy list...I only have one person on it! LoL. But on my AIM buddy list, I have 69 people...I just cleaned it out hehe.

Oh, I meant the one here. I have most of the people from the Teen Board on it, but I think it's too hard to look through the main list, because that's like looking for a specific person (unless you look through ever single name- or skim). With the buddy list on the DIS, you can see who's online incase you want to send them a pm or something. I dunno. I think it's easy to use. In fact, when I just got on, I added about three people to my list :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter