How many other Disney lovers from Northern Ireland?

we r fom donegal
we like to fly direct with aerligus from dublin if the price is right

but other wise we do the NY stop over with containent from either belfast or dublin which ever is cheaper
done the london routh one time never again missed connecting flights back due to delays

we are also DVC'ers alway book our flights first and then DVC

anyone know of any direct flight out of Belfast this summer ?

Thomas cook have just rang my friend to advise direct flights from Belfast to Orlando in July & August!

Our Co-Op travel had a sign in the window the other day saying extra flights from Belfast to Florida had been put on. :cool1:

Hi There
Does anyone know when Thomas Cook are going to release the direct flights to Orlando for summer 2011? We normally book in Apr but there is no sign yet and we are starting to get a bit worried that they have stopped flying from Belfast

Another 'Norn' Iron'er here.

We're going to WDW for first time this August. Doing the Virgin LGW-MCO thing. Going to LGW night before for twilight check-in, staying in the Gatwick Hilton then flying the next morning. I like Virgin and like the idea of getting to our final destination directly from our Transatlantic flight. Although trying not to think of how awful I'll feel sitting in LGW waiting for our Belfast flight home at the end of it all.

I've used Continental to Newark from Belfast to get to many different parts of the states (never Florida to date though). It's a great flight although you need to give yourself a good 3-4 hours minimum in Newark to be sure of making your onward connection. Don't fancy that with the kids after a 6-7 hour flight, and then another few hours down to Florida.

Tim

Another from NI. :wave2: Have been a few times best flight ever was with fly globespan believe it or not. Last time we went continental bfs to newark - was okay didn't like newark airport tho. Hopefully going again halloween 2011 and will be trying for dub - mco direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter