How many other Disney lovers from Northern Ireland?

Just interested to know how many other Disney fans there are out there! Also to know of any other DVCers.
Curious to know to how you plan the trips ie flights, resorts etc.

Hi,

We are not DVC and will be staying for the first time on property this year.

As for planning flights I have had a colourful experience with Flyglobespan - 3 great times - next year not so great!!!!!

Anyway, we are now rebooked indirect on Continental which I am a little nervous about to be honest. But so long as I get there.

There are a few of us Norn Irons on here - nice to meet you :goodvibes

Another Norn Iron Dis fan here. We are going Dublin-Manchester-MCO this year. Gave up on flying direct in 1999.

Hi there, HowlongtilSummer!!

We flew with Continental last year stopping in New York for a few days. No problems at all and everything went smoothly!!

Also flying with them this summer!!

Hi EPCOTFANROD!!

Hard to beat direct flight but not too bad having to fly via Gatwick, Newark etc.
Also have the advantage of arriving at Orlando International and thus use of Magical Express!!

Not so much a Disney fan, prefer Universal, have not been to Disney the last 4 visits, but maybe sometime in the future.
Flying Dub Via Man in July

Soory-- hi guys and gals

We normally fly with VA via gatwick although had a pretty hectic experience with flybe a few weeks ago over our baggage on the way out and a broken stroller on the way back. In the past few 12 months we have also used BA and Continental via newark from BFS. We found Continental the best.

We have stayed lots on property our fav resorts are the GF and AKL, it's getting more difficult to stay on site with the kids who are 1 and 4, a few weeks ago we stayed in a property at windsor hills and loved it

Not so much a Disney fan, prefer Universal, have not been to Disney the last 4 visits, but maybe sometime in the future.
Flying Dub Via Man in July

Soory-- hi guys and gals

Hi Rpbert1

I think you must be doing this route a few days after us. Did you book with ebookers?

..don't forget me :)

Flying Dub-Man-MCO 30th June (AL/Virgin)

Flew Continental last year, brilliant airline - will be hard to beat.

..don't forget me :)

Flying Dub-Man-MCO 30th June (AL/Virgin)

Flew Continental last year, brilliant airline - will be hard to beat.

Hi Rpbert1

I think you must be doing this route a few days after us. Did you book with ebookers?

Booked with Expedia.ie, as it was coming out the cheapest at the time, and my return flight was from LA via LHR then Dub.
We fly out 7th July

Oh Oh me me, flew direct last year with Tomas Cook,thought they were very good, wouldn`t think twice about using them again.
Year before flew George best then Gatwick with Virgin, didn`t enjoy that flight as much and the flying over Ireland on the way home depressed the life out of me, and whats with that 3 day camel ride from the orlando flight to the Belfast flight about? I can happily do without that.

This year its Aldergrove to Newark with Contintal, theres a thread about that if any of you can comment :)

First 2 years was AKL this year is OKW , we are looking into DVC, whats your experiences of it would you recommend it?

we r fom donegal
we like to fly direct with aerligus from dublin if the price is right

but other wise we do the NY stop over with containent from either belfast or dublin which ever is cheaper
done the london routh one time never again missed connecting flights back due to delays

we are also DVC'ers alway book our flights first and then DVC

anyone know of any direct flight out of Belfast this summer ?

we r fom donegal
we like to fly direct with aerligus from dublin if the price is right

but other wise we do the NY stop over with containent from either belfast or dublin which ever is cheaper
done the london routh one time never again missed connecting flights back due to delays

we are also DVC'ers alway book our flights first and then DVC

anyone know of any direct flight out of Belfast this summer ?

When we enquired earlier this year the only direct flights we could find were with Thomas cook , but the last flight out was july 10th ,maybe with globespan going under they may change this but I don't think they will.
Last year we flew with them in September and there was a few empty seats on board, I think this is why they arent doing any out of season flights this year.

Oh Oh me me, flew direct last year with Tomas Cook,thought they were very good, wouldn`t think twice about using them again.
Year before flew George best then Gatwick with Virgin, didn`t enjoy that flight as much and the flying over Ireland on the way home depressed the life out of me, and whats with that 3 day camel ride from the orlando flight to the Belfast flight about? I can happily do without that.

This year its Aldergrove to Newark with Contintal, theres a thread about that if any of you can comment :)

First 2 years was AKL this year is OKW , we are looking into DVC, whats your experiences of it would you recommend it?

We've yet to fly with the same airline having flown with Monarch, Airtours and Globespan (belfast to sanford), Virgin (gatwick to orlando) and Continental (belfast-newark-orlando). All had their pros and cons ie direct flight, being able to use Magical Express etc.

However, we are flying with Virgin this easter and Continental in the summer.

With regards to DVC. Buying in was one of the best decisions we ever made. So far, we've stayed at SSR, BCV, VB and AKV with stays at BWV, VWL and BCV in 2010!!

If you have any specific question(s), just ask?

Hi there! I'm another Disney fan from NI! We've only been to WDW in 2007 and DLRP in 2008. We went to Florida via Gatwick which was difficult with my 3 kids being so young but we had the in-laws with us. Dh is trying to convince me we can afford to go this year. My kids will still only be 7,6 and 4 when we go so it would be direct from Belfast for conveinence.

Great to see so many on here now! We could soon have our own little meet here!:goodvibes

I DO want a new ticker.................... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter