• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

I've been reading about all the discounts due to the Mary Waring code site and am extremely interested. Any information would be great. My family went to Disney World for the first time 10/2000 and want to go again 2002. Looking for best and cheapest time to go. Thanks for the help.:confused:

Welcome to Dis lccolby!!!!

You have come to the right place for planning a disney trip. Ask lots of ?'s. There are alot of us who love to share info, especilly on saving $$$$$$$$!

;) :o :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :cool:

I got PORS mid-July for 99.00 (previously had booked same dates through Disney travel at 189.00 a night) :)

hablo espanol (well, I did in high school, anyway) and obtained the "Hispanic" rate of $49/night at ASMu in August.

(BTW - I know this rate is not limited to the Hispanic population anymore, that is just where it was initially advertised...)

I am amazed by that rate!!!:p

TinderbellRules: Thanks!! It is actually a little Flash movie that my son Dan created for me. I really like the way Minnie lights up when you put the cursor over her.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. I'm so happy to read that so many people have gotten some benefit from my site. It makes all the hard work worthwhile!

I just updated the site earlier today, so feel free to visit and check out the latest deals:

http://www.mousesavers.com

Enjoy! :-)

Mary

How did he do it? That is awesome. I'd like to do something like that for my website. I didn't even notice Minnie "lighting up" when the curser is on her. Really nice!

Yes...several times....mousesavers is wonderful!. Thanks for all of Mary's hard work!!

Add me to the list of happy customers:) ! I just booked Boardwalk Inn this July for $204.24 (tax included, $184 without tax). I wouldn't of known about this discount had it not been for her informative site!! A big thank you!:D

We were able to get 8-12 thru 8-18 at PO-R for $89.00/night. We are very excited.
Thanks Mary.

T.T.F.N.
Alamashdar:bounce:

PO-R August 12-18,2001

Here is a great big thank you. I just used one of the codes and got All Star Music for $54 (including tax) a night for August 25 to September 1. I'm doing the happy dance now! :bounce:

Count me in! Coronado Springs later this week for $89/night. Saved over $840 on the week's hotel stay.

I am so impressed!

Can someone tell me if there is a code for June or July for Cornado Springs?? I have a family going that I know.. I would love to save them money... thanks.:bounce:

Add me to the list of grateful peeps!!!! When I first started planning this trip I was quoted a price of over $1,800.00!!!! However, thru Mary's site, DC and cheaper airfares.. (thanx also to Beverly Lynn :)) we're able to stay an extra night and I'm STILL paying almost $300 less!!!!! Geez, I LOVE this place and THANX MARY!!!!!:wave:

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. I got the ASMu at $49/pn Aug. 18-Aug. 22, I'm going to Disney!!:bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth:

http://www.mousesavers.com/index.html has made note of DC discounts for Moderates thru Early November 2001! Gettin' close to my December date!

Saved another $40 each =$120 total on my rental cars in May/Sept and Dec by reading Mary report on how she saved money on her own trip posted on her site.

;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :cool:

I booked a one bedroom villa (includes kitchen and separate sleeping area - woo hoo!) at Old Key West for $215/night. Rack rate was $330. DC discount was $293. I saved almost $500 using Mary's site.

Thanks Mary!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter