How many new jersey people will be there teachers conv. week?

alisonlee3

Earning My Ears
I am new to this board and have noticed a lot of people from nj. We are going teachers convention week. How many others will be there that week?

I will! I will!
I am so excited, I am a teacher in NY and don't have that week off, but this year I am on sabatical. So guess what was the first thing I did when I heard it was aprroved??? Make reservations!:Pinkbounc
We are even going to the Halloween party, it doesn't get much better than that!

We will be there from the 5th to the 13th. Our district usually has 1/2 days the week after the conferences. For some unknown reason, they changed it this year (after at least 12 years) to the week after. So my DD8 will be missing a full week of school. We are staying at a time share and couldn't change the dates. Guess I will be busy durning the week of 1/2 days playing catch up with her.

I am going that week, since I am going with a family I babysit, and they can only go that week to minimize school days absent. I am going to the Halloween party on Halloween, so that should be fun!!! :)

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

We are! We'll be there Nov 3-9.

We go every year (5 in a row) during Jersey Week. Usually the most DS misses is a 1/2 day, but this year the cheaper airfare and value season are having him miss 2 days of school. It's still better than pulling him out for a week any other time of year.

Me Too!! There are nine of us in my group. Staying at the Poly. Oct 29th - Nov. 6th

Kathy :Pinkbounc

Add 3 to the list!

We leave Cherry Hill after school on Friday, 10/30 for the drive down. We'll stop over somewhere in Virginia most likely and arrive Saturday nite. We'll be hitting the road for home the following Saturday morning, 11/6. Look for my green Mickey heads and my DIS t-shirt and be sure to say hello.

Hey Kathy:

5 of us at the Poly also from Oct. 30th to Nov. 7th. You'll know us by our accents!!:rolleyes: (and big hair):teeth:

Arrive on the 3rd & flying home on the 10th. First trip as a family, we will be at POFQ!

Woo Hoo!

:wave2: We will be there!! Oct 29-31 at the YC and Oct 31-Nov 7 at the WL. Woo Hoo!! We cannot wait!!! See ya there!!:wave:

7 here, with a weekend stop at Universal and Nov 1-6 at BCV for our first welcome home. pirate: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter