• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more working days do you have till you go to WDW?

1goofy1

<font color=darkorchid>Wants to be under the awnin
How many more working days do you have before you go to WDW?

I have 8 more as of today.:cool1:

Well we are lucky we are going over sat 20th for a day trip and to do the haunted hayride :thumbsup2 Then back over of on the 26th for mnsshp.

Ron.

sat, sun and monday -
we leave tuesday
(I have to work the others to get everything done before we go LOL)
Food and Wine here we come!
:banana:

P.S. I should be working now instead of doing last minute checking at the DIS:rotfl2:

I have Z E R O working days left!! :cool1: Just got finished work at 5 and I am officially on VACATION! I am so excited I feel like I'm going to explode! pixiedust: DH and I were SO excited for our WDW trip that last night we were awake at 2 am and all I could think about was that commercial w/ the brother and sister who say, "I'm too excited to sleep!" Well, that was us last night-too excited about WDW to sleep. We were talking about our favorite attractions and about our ADR'S and our 2 MNSSHP that we are going to. Life is good! party:

BTW, we leave on Monday morning.

I'm calling it a day. So I have ONE work day left! We'll be in Epcot on Tuesday next week.

I have 9 days!!
I took the day before we leave off so I can get packed and get the house cleaned. Not to mention that I have this aversion to working the day before I leave for vacation. ;)

23 more working days! wow, i didn't even think of it in terms of working days...makes it seem so much closer. And those 23 days are going to be grueling unfortunately. I'll sure need the vacation!!:goodvibes

We are leaving next Saturday, so for me, the SAHM, I have 7 more days of work: cleaning, cooking, running errands, packing, organizing, etc, etc. DH has 5 working days left, and DD has 5 school days.

We are leaving next Saturday, so for me, the SAHM, I have 7 more days of work: cleaning, cooking, running errands, packing, organizing, etc, etc. DH has 5 working days left, and DD has 5 school days.

Hi MomofKatie we leave next saturday too! I am a SAHM and my schedual looks like yours.

5 days left. I work 3 days/week, but one of those days I'm taking off to go to the doctor, so that's a 2 day week.:cool1:

Love looking at it from this perspective! The kids have 10 more school days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter