• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more sleeps?

7 more sleeps We get to POP on Sunday Night for 12 nights, then AKV for another 6 nights.

Ted, I'll be at POP starting Tuesday Feb 26th for 8 nights....

Along with my DD(32) and DS (22) ..... :goodvibes

Have a good flight down :)

It is 67 sleeps for us until we touchdown in the world of magic, pixiedust, and mouse ears for the first time EVER!::yes:::tinker::earboy2:

Safe travels Ted. We still have 8 more sleeps. Give us a few updates while there!

5 more sleeps!!:dance3: I'm already in vacation mode!!!:beach:

:thumbsup2

1 more sleep! :hyper:

Don't fly 'til Friday but start the drive tomorrow! Once we're over the border the holiday begins! :goodvibes

I hope everyone leaving this next week has a safe trip and a wonderful holiday!

2 more sleeps til departure day, driving all evening Thurs. to Niagara Falls. Cross the border Friday morning to Buffalo. Doing some shopping, then fly out first thing Sat morning. Safe travels to one and all. Let's hope the Florida weather clears up before we all get there.

safe travels to those heading there today - I hear there is a tornado watch!

6 more sleeps!!

3 more sleeps before our Wedding and our Disneymoon :)

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids
1362207649.jpg

2 more sleeps til departure day, driving all evening Thurs. to Niagara Falls. Cross the border Friday morning to Buffalo. Doing some shopping, then fly out first thing Sat morning. Safe travels to one and all. Let's hope the Florida weather clears up before we all get there.

Drive safely hon
have a blast!
Hugs Mel

I actually met with sympatico at the airport. Excellent to meet with someone from Disboards.

Cross the border very soon to go to Buffalo. Staybridge Suites tonight, and Jetblue flight at 8 am tomorrow. Yippee! Finally here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter