How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEN DAYS!!! woohoo! WE are so so so excited!! I finally got our counter chain up today, and of course my girls are excited to take off a link tonight! I am working on our t-shirt design now. I know it is early, but I am about to start packing! LOL :yay:

Too many... 283 days. We haven't been there since 2008. At least I have time to get everything together for our trip. :)

not soon enough! I made a list of things to start gathering during my weekly grocery store trips. Picking up a few things at a time seems to make it easier than one big hit to the budget!

:):woohoo::):woohoo::):woohoo::)
Close enough that we're staging our clothes and items to pack into our suitcases, along with placing items to be mailed down ahead of us into the shipping boxes!!!
:):woohoo::):woohoo::):woohoo::)

Argh! Have the disney fever already and 197 days to go! This is the longest we haven't been to disney in about 4 years. We decided to skip our September trip since the baby would only be 4 months old and do a 10 day trip in January. Nothing booked yet either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter