How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are leaving in 9 days but check in the resort in 11 days!! coming from texas we have a long drive! were excited!!

Thirty days (I think). I know I'm supposed to be at MVMCP a month from today (2nd) - but I'm having trouble getting excited about it now because I've been battling an ear infection and the doctor won't give me a go-ahead to fly until the 23rd November and I'm flying on Dec 1st.....I have 2 take-offs and 2 landings to deal with each way...I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

I have dreamt about going here since I was a little girl! And I am so excited to experience the first time with my fam!!!! :jumping2:

17 days!!!!!!!!

I am doing the single digit dance.......9 more days

Because we just got back from a 16 day trip in September! But I have no complaints. At least in this really bad economy we got to take a relaxing and fun trip this year when many couldn't!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter